• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Humans really don't know what they're doing?

It was a question I put to you based on what you yourself claimed. It was not my turn to explain, it was yours. You made an attempt, but your attempt fell short, as pointed out. Hence my last remark; you need to do better.

It was a question I put to you based on what you yourself claimed. It was not my turn to explain, it was yours. You made an attempt, but your attempt fell short, as pointed out. Hence my last remark; you need to do better.

You asked what else might possibly be involved.

And I told you. Quantum effects may be occurring as a form of cellular communication.

And it may very well be involved.

Can you say it is definitely not involved?

You asked what else might possibly be involved.

And I told you. Quantum effects may be occurring as a form of cellular communication.

And it may very well be involved.

Can you say it is definitely not involved?

That doesn't relate to what I said. I pointed out that quantum substructure and activity is common to all types and species of brain....but the behavioural output is different between species and individuals, based not on quantum substructure or what that happens to be doing, but the neural architecture of the brain.....

Back
Top Bottom