• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

is lack of conscience and selfishness and maybe narcissism at the root of most "ISMs"?

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
Take racism, sexism and so on.

I wonder why lack of conscience, selfishness and narcissism are not discussed more instead of what I think is the resulting racism and sexism.

Also using other people for your pleasure with little sense of the goodness of repricocating. I would think that a lying, manipulative womanizer (not an up front guy looking for NSA sex) would also be a person likely to cheat someone in a business deal and use racism to get ahead.

Are people loathe now to talk about personality defects and hints of evil in people - at least when not tied to identity politics? Shouldn'tit be easier to call someone a selfish, egomaniac manipulator instead of a racist? The latter can more easily be fixed.

I think that the end of this video is to the point of making fun of "pleasure without principle" that may be at the root of one aspect of misogyny:

Saying that rape is the only option if you want to cum inside someone's unwilling body.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom