• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is Rape worse than murder?

Fantasies, no matter how entertaining (or creepy) they might be, are NOT evidence for anything.

You should probably try to remember this, it is very important.
Suppose you've been drafted into an ethnic-Serbian Bosnian militia. Your unit has been tasked with a spot of ethnic cleansing. You invade a village and take prisoners. Your sergeant orders you to rape one of them; the general wants all the Croatian women raped so they'll have Serb babies. You try to get out of it -- you tell your sergeant the priest says sex outside of marriage is a sin -- so he shrugs and shoots her. It seems to me the next time he orders you to rape a woman you should probably go ahead and do it.
On the one hand, being ordered to rape a prisoner of war is sort of a fantasy of mine. But in real life, I think I'd rather see her granted the mercy of death than indulge myself like that.

On the one hand, being ordered to rape a prisoner of war is sort of a fantasy of mine. But in real life, I think I'd rather see her granted the mercy of death than indulge myself like that.
Ah, self-denial. The indulgence of a propensity to forego. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom