• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is Trump the next Hugo Chavez but from the Reichwing?

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
The whole bikers and cops thing was the first parallel...

But then talking about eliminating term limits got me thinking...

Now he may not leave office. But more than that, why do you think he wants a GOP Convention at the White House? Is it practice? Because if the results are contested up to Inauguration, he will hold the Inaugural there with the same foot soldiers? The military won't unseat him if he has 100,000 crazy Republican human shields with guns, many of them cops, and military themselves...

Who would stop the fascism, Antifa? They are steadily being discredited on their way to being declared terrorists.

But that isn't the only thing this thread is about...

Just now, he's circumvented Congress declaring economic programs. He's giving the finger to the Constitution and rule of law...in order to excite right-wing populism. Saying I dare you to call me on it-you will lose. He's gotten much worse since his impeachment fiasco.

Reich wingers are squirting all over themselves, frothing at the mouth about their lower taxes and how he saved them by eliminating pre-existing conditions, and screaming about how they want to murder Antifa and BLM terrorists. They have turned 100% principle-less, just Trumplicans.

We are in dangerous times.

Back
Top Bottom