• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kid said something interesting about space aliens

BH

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Muslim
I was in line at Walmart today and this kid was talking to this other kid about space aliens. One boy was afraid that aliens might attack and try to conquer us.

The other boy said he didnt think so. He said if they picked up our tv broadcasts then they would have seen show like Star Wars and its Death Star and those aliens may think we actually have stuff like that. They be afraid of us and dont want us to find them.

I chuckled to myself. There was a thread her a while back about radio and tv waves degrading into just static one light year out if I remember right, but I thought that was a pretty smart thought coming from some one maybe ten years old.

I was in line at Walmart today and this kid was talking to this other kid about space aliens. One boy was afraid that aliens might attack and try to conquer us.

The other boy said he didnt think so. He said if they picked up our tv broadcasts then they would have seen show like Star Wars and its Death Star and those aliens may think we actually have stuff like that. They be afraid of us and dont want us to find them.

I chuckled to myself. There was a thread her a while back about radio and tv waves degrading into just static one light year out if I remember right, but I thought that was a pretty smart thought coming from some one maybe ten years old.

But what if the aliens saw Dark Helmet instead of Darth Vader?

Actually, not really. If the kid was smart he would realize that any alien life form intelligent enough to develop technology to receive our feeble broadcast signals would also be intelligent enough to not believe everything it sees is true.

Actually, not really. If the kid was smart he would realize that any alien life form intelligent enough to develop technology to receive our feeble broadcast signals would also be intelligent enough to not believe everything it sees is true.

Yeah! Stupid kid. :mad:

Or worse - Donald Trump press conference.

Or worse - Donald Trump press conference.

They would think the inhabitants are too stupid to bother about.

Or the aliens will target Tom Cruise, Bill Pullman, Randy Quaid, Sigorney Weaver, etc... then attack.

What, and leave Adam Sandler and Ben Afleck behind to torment us with the very mediocre movies! But have no fear. If an alien civilasation did invade the Earth, like in War Of The Worlds, a virus such COVID-19 would wipe them out.

Back
Top Bottom