• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merry Creeatsmas all you Evangelicals out there sucking up to false God Trump's teat

fromderinside

Mazzie Daius
Local group: Solar system: Earth: NA: US: contiguo
Basic Beliefs
optimist
As title shows I've got a bug up my holy arse. Stuck in my craw it is. How can power worship of a lying blasphemer overwhelm some Evangelical's basis in in faith? Must be their faith is stuck in the world of man rather than with the world of Ghawad for faith. Any who are so inclined are invited to weigh in with whatever serves you as rationality to explain to us non-believers who actually have ethical pillars grounded in humanity.

Is it true that it is more important to you that your beliefs are encoded in the laws of man rather than followed by your beliefs in the goodness of moral man? You actually get joy out of twisting the tails of non-believers actions on the streets of Caesar's world rather than seeking strength in you beliefs these are things you will counter in your community and family of faith.

Is it so bad that you think that the laws of man are the only way to get your message in your savior out to others, say like Hitler did in the thirties and forties? Really? You think it is morally just to punish others on earth because they believe differently than do you?

Maybe you never read these

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities.

More likely you never understood them.

Look. BAAL. How fortunate you are to see this thing of gold.

No. I'm not pissed. I left faith in faeries because of these things. It's such a shame that you so desecrate the very world in which you claim to live.

Bible thump away friends. I'm here to pull rugs from under your every bleat.

Oh, and those of you who trend more to my gripes weigh in. It's open season on fanatical hypocrisy.

My theory is that Satan took at least one of their grand googamoogas and tried to tempt him. I'm guessing Franklin Graham (mainly because he's such a self-righteous bunghole. Why not.) He first offered him bread made magically out of stones, and Franklin said 'I'm good.' He then took him to the top of the Cathedral of Tomorrow and told him he could jump off and he'd be saved by angels and Franklin said 'Maybe later.' Finally he offered him all the kingdoms of the world and Franklin reminded Satan that he already had limo service and access to his ministry's jet. Satan took a step back, pondered, squinted, started several sentences, and finally said, 'If you will lend your support to my son, my own progeny, yea, the spawn of the devil's balls, an orange degenerate with a viper's tongue and excrement-encrusted fingers, then I will see to it that your Supreme Court is packed with right wing morons for the next two generations.' At which Franklin said, 'Sold! You had me at devil's balls.'

Occam's Razor says that no one actually believes in god, regardless of their frothing verbal claims, based upon their actions. Supporting Trump is as un-jesus-like as possibly imaginable. The obvious logical conclusion is that the Evangelicals have either lost their faith in god, or never actually had it.. just another super PAC

Back
Top Bottom