• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Moore-Coutler - The Non-Conspiratorial Death of Elijah Cummings

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Representative Cummings passed away at a decent, but not terribly old age of 68. There was sadness, some comments here and there, a ceremony or two. That was about it.

That's the Moore side.

Now let's talk about the Coulter side.

The sitting Republican Chair on the Oversight and Government Reform who was investigating the sitting Democratic President, and was the target of several verbal attacks by the Democratic President, happens to die just at the age of 68?! Are you kidding me! #vernonjordan

Sean Hannity: "We will never be able to prove it, but I believe this was nothing short of an assassination. I fear for the other Republicans on these committees."

Why would the Republican idiots think that a Democrat who was instrumental in the Trump impeachment inquiry was assassinated? Do they think that Trump had him murdered? Do they not realize that people die at all different ages? And, are they not familiar with the fact that the man had a history of heart disease, had heart surgery a few years ago, was partially O2 dependent and sometimes used a wheel chair when he came to Congress, due to his generalized weakness secondary to heart disease? Or do they think that Cummings's heart disease was all just fake news? I'm perplexed.

I guess this conspiracy isn't as bad as the one that god killed Cummings because he was against Trump! These Republicans are totally nuts!

Why would the Republican idiots think that a Democrat who was instrumental in the Trump impeachment inquiry was assassinated?
It is with the tables turned... had Cummings been a Republican investigating a Democrat President.

Like, when Scalia died, for many the autopsy was 'Obama assassinated a Judge to put a liberal on the bench.'

If RBG dies this year, it's just going to be an old lady with known problems passed away.

Why would the Republican idiots think that a Democrat who was instrumental in the Trump impeachment inquiry was assassinated? Do they think that Trump had him murdered? Do they not realize that people die at all different ages? And, are they not familiar with the fact that the man had a history of heart disease, had heart surgery a few years ago, was partially O2 dependent and sometimes used a wheel chair when he came to Congress, due to his generalized weakness secondary to heart disease? Or do they think that Cummings's heart disease was all just fake news? I'm perplexed.

I guess this conspiracy isn't as bad as the one that god killed Cummings because he was against Trump! These Republicans are totally nuts!

It is called right winged brain damage. There is no cure.

Don't even speak like that!!!!

Like, when Scalia died, for many the autopsy was 'Obama assassinated a Judge to put a liberal on the bench.'

If RBG dies this year, it's just going to be an old lady with known problems passed away.

Same thing happened when Andrew Breitbart died at age 43. People (who really should know better) wondered out loud if it could have been an assassination by the Left.

Same thing happened when Andrew Breitbart died at age 43. People (who really should know better) wondered out loud if it could have been an assassination by the Left.
Oh.
I had another example i thought of, but you said 'should have known better.'

When the Soviets shot down Korean Air Lines Flight 007, there was a politician on board from the Idaho legislature. I remember three letters to the editor describing how he was a John Bircher, so obviously the communists shot down an entire 747 to eliminate the threat he posed to them.

Back
Top Bottom