• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Most Extreme Sidewalk Preaching and Taunting

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
I stumbled on this today:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzuQC89kyiY[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, these guys are total ignorant assholes and get people to attack them. I feel bad for the Asian guy, but should have known not to try and reason with crazy.

They remind me a bit of Larouchies. The best way to taunt them is to talk about how cool the mathematician Euler was. They are totally nutty.

There also was this one:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2uBhV8mU1o[/YOUTUBE]

Huh, I posted that pic from mobile and didn't realize that the videos were already deleted by youtube.

This is one of them from a different user:

I thought I heard recently that "black people can't be racist?". :confused2:

I like the guy's response in the last half of the second video. Well said.

The only thing positive about them compared to say the Westboro Baptist Church is that they don't picket funerals or make their children join their "preaching".

That second video is pretty great and the guy who interrupts the clip and comments on it is great, totally right, and kind of funny.

But of course... "Black people can't be racist".. right? lol

And that tiny asian man was brave to stand up to them like that.

The Asian guy is not tiny, anyway IIRC he is a doctor or medical student and has long conversation with them that builds to the fury seen. Looking for a reupload of the video.

They also made a white woman attack them and she got arrrested.

This is in parts funny and others very sad. The woman at 5 minutes was distraught. The guy in the wheelchair...

Anyway, I am not sure how they get people to lose their shit so much. More than WBC, I would think.

This guy has turned the tables and has gone on a rant of his own. He has a lot of good points though.

Back
Top Bottom