• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MTG music: "Bleach-Blonde Bad-Built Butch Body" songs, remixes, humor

Janice Rael

Maybe it's literal, maybe hyperbole.™
Basic Beliefs
I believe I need to ask more people
MTG music, memes, remixes, and humor: "Bleach-Blonde Bad-Built Butch Body" - let's laugh!

This thread is sponsored by the inventor of "Jewish Space Lasers."

New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › article › marjorie-ta...
THE NATIONAL INTEREST JAN. 28, 2021

Marjorie Taylor Greene Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser​

By Jonathan Chait, who’s been a New York political columnist since 2011

Jan 28, 2021 — ... The top example of a conservative mischief-maker, presented in perfect symmetry [to Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez], is Marjorie Taylor Greene [(R-GA)].

Greene’s views are just a bit more controversial [than AOC's]. They include, but are by no means limited to, the following:

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago [in 2018], Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters: [IMAGE NOT SHOWN here]

The Rothschild family has featured heavily in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories since at least the 19th century. Anti-Semites have generally updated the theory by replacing the Rothschilds with George Soros, a more contemporary and plausible-seeming mastermind for a global conspiracy to spread left-wing ideology. Greene’s version has instead updated the theory by giving the Rothschilds possession of a secret, powerful space laser.

Now, you might wonder why, if an international cabal of Jewish bankers wanted to finance a rail project, they would go about it by using their space lasers to set a catastrophic blaze. Aren’t there easier ways to get your rail stations approved by the state legislature? If you can pull off a massive conspiracy like that and keep it quiet, and you have a space laser you can use to immolate basically any target on Earth, there have to be more direct profit-making opportunities than burning down trees in order to arbitrage the land value for a public-transit contract.

MTG DESERVES TO BE MOCKED, and she must be called out on her ludicrous, hateful trash talk. She sure has been, by an actual Rothschild, in his book. But first, a word from your author (me):

Yes, I have one of my own, thanks to... how about... my great-great-grandparents in Warsaw, Poland? Well, Warsaw was Russia when my grandfather was born, and, he didn't stay Jewish or in Warsaw. He LEFT. Changed his name, emigrated to the USA, got a Hahvahd degree in 1900; engineered some Bell Telephone wires and oversaw the new phone lines in a few cities on the East Coast USA and in Europe; retired; then the US Navy called his Bell team out of retirement for WWII, so they could Set Us Up The Bomb. He pretended he was from Belgium, and we never knew, until the 1980s. He died from cigarettes. I did know his widow, my Ginga, who was a young woman from London, maybe 18 years old, when they met and married. She was never religious and neither was my grandfather.

My Grammy was the "German"-Irish Catholic matriarch of my maternal bio family. They were all anti-racist, Philadelphia-style, and more than gracious towards Jewish people, such as the adorable gay Jewish men who had a lot of Thanksgiving dinners with us; and they were happy with Judaism in general, long before "Cousin Maru from Poland" showed up with the missing details of Grandpop's family tree. My family was overjoyed to learn the truth; my mother then joined Jews for Jesus, and wore a large brushed nickel cross with a Star of David in the center of it. YES she did totally try to deliver her anti-abortion propaganda to local Jewish people, and as always, was astonished to be rebuffed and rebuked.

So my Jewish Space Laser is totally part of my actual heritage. My cats would love it, but I had my own cat laser already, and no way am I taking my Dissent Pins original design MTG-fighting Jewish Space Laser out of its package.

NOW in May 2024, Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) decided to display her misogynoir and open hostility towards Black women, the way the US Congress works and does its job of serving the public, and the entire world, by being a rude racist nonsense person who deserves to me more than mocked for her uncalled-for comment aimed at Texas Democrat Rep Jasmine Crockett. MTG said that Crockett's "false eyelashes" somehow hindered her ability to read.

Rep Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) is a smart, determined Black woman who has clearly handled this sort of bigotry for her entire life. After Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez implored the hearing's chairperson to intervene, he said he was hard-of-hearing [women's voices, ew], and he did not think that MTG's bullshit was worth addressing. SO REP CROCKETT ASKED ABOUT *THE RULES* [You know The Rules, and so do I.]

HER QUESTION is now the best meme and music against Greene.
After a back-and-forth between Ocasio-Cortez, 34, and Greene, Crockett asked for clarification on what's considered an insult and appeared to toss in a jab of her own.

“I'm just curious, just to better understand your ruling,” she said. “If somebody on this committee starts talking about somebody's bleach-blonde, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?”

"Uh, what now?" Chairman James Comer asked in response.

Crockett later clarified her statement on X (formerly Twitter), noting in part that Greene “wanted to talk about my appearance in COMMITTEE,” which she said was “against the rules" to do so.

“She refused to apologize! The chairman ruled that it was ok," Crockett continued. "AND I asked for clarification about what qualifies as ‘engaging in personalities’ & basically wanted to know if I could talk s--- about her appearance as… well… y’all know what she looks like, right."

Since this incident, a ton of hilarious memes and a lot of music and humor videos have been broadcast all over the internet. The funny clips and songs are the actual thread topic! Let's all have some FUN at MTG's expense.

But first, know that Rep Crockett has done much more than clap back at MTG's misogynoir. She's gonna make bank over it, haha, good. Rep. Jasmine Crockett, D-Texas, filed a trademark application Sunday for rights to the phrase “BLEACH BLONDE BAD BUILT BUTCH BODY.” lmao

Here's what happened (again), and what happened next:
Rep. Jasmine Crockett Files to Trademark ‘Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body’ After Clash with Marjorie Taylor Greene said:
Last week’s insult-laden House committee hearing may soon be immortalized on a hoodie or pair of socks.

Rep. Jasmine Crockett, D-Texas, filed a trademark application Sunday for rights to the phrase “BLEACH BLONDE BAD BUILT BUTCH BODY.” Crockett hurled the alliterative insult seemingly at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., Thursday during a heated House Oversight Committee session.

Lawmakers were meeting to vote on holding Attorney General Merrick Garland in contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over audio recordings of President Joe Biden's interview with special counsel Robert Hur.

Greene sparked the verbal back-and-forth with Crockett. “I don’t think you know what you’re here for," the Georgia Republican said. "I think your fake eyelashes are messing up what you’re reading.”

SO LET'S SING and dance or just share the funny videos and humor. I'll start (finally! Shut up, Stopper):

GOSPEL version, I laughed my azz off at this one, omg, haha:

Last edited:
RAP with a historical perspective (CN: EXPLICIT profanity):

MOTOWN version (AI):

ONE MINUTE REMIX (1:12)

A white man with a nice Southern accent (name: Blackboot) opines:

Blackboot's merch is amusing, anti-Trump stuff:

I'm so impressed with anyone who can rattle off those B-words, six in a row. I know, deep down, that if I had the perfect squelch, but it was Olympic-level alliteration, I'd mess it up. And for sure 'butch' would come out as 'bitch'....but then, y'know...

That Blackboot merch dude made 2 commemorative t-shirts and one adds "bitch" at the end. I lol'd.

"Pardon the Insurrection Podcast"
May 24, 2024
Hold onto your hats, because this week's political rollercoaster is more dizzying than a Disney World attraction! We've got all the twists and turns of the showdown between Marjorie Taylor Greene and Jasmine Crockett—complete with personal digs and a viral meme-making machine. From the raucous committee rooms to the ripples through the corridors of power, we're dissecting the full spectacle. Beyond the laughter, we're getting real about what these fiery encounters mean for our democracy and why keeping our cool matters more than ever.

Strap in for a wild episode where we tear into the 'Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body' phenomenon—unpacking the paradox of a fitness-focused figure who can't seem to flex any social media diplomacy. Amidst our examination of the body blows and verbal sparring that's become all too common in our digital battlegrounds, we're offering a critical eye on how personal branding and public discourse are shaping our society. No punches pulled, just the unfiltered scoop on the political drama that's as entertaining as it is enlightening.

Brunette, Bad Built, Broke Body 🎵 🎶 sing it again yall 🎵 🎶 Half-Gray, Half-Gay, Old Body 🎵 🎶

In case you missed the most popular 6B AI song 🎵

Back
Top Bottom