• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Paul Manafort’s Daughter Changes Her Name - Drops The 'Manafort'

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
the perfect illustration of just how toxic trumpo is...

[FONT=&quot]Paul Manafort’s daughter is dropping the family last name, per reporting by the New York Post.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paul Manafort's 36 year-old daughter, Jessica Manafort, filed paperwork with the Manhattan Supreme Court on Friday to legally change her name from Jessica Manafort to Jess Bond. Yes, you read that right.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bond. Jess Bond.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the filing she said: “I would like my new name to be Jessica Anne Bond, in place of my present name."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now for people jumping the gun and assuming that this last name selection is somehow related to the movie and literary James Bond franchise - based on a fictional British secret service agent - calm down. Bond is actually her mom's maiden name. She reports that the last name “more closely suits [her] profession."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What profession is that? Well, she is an independent filmmaker and actually just had a new film, "Rosy", come out in August.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She also addressed the elephant in the room - her dad and the reputation the name comes along with - stating that she wants to change her name “to separate myself and my work from a public perception that has nothing to do with the person that I am.” She had also previously told the Los Angeles Times: “I am a passionate liberal and a registered Democrat and this has been difficult for me. Although I am ‘the daughter of,’ I am very much my own person and hopefully people can realize that.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I wonder how Paul Manafort feels about this. I guess it shouldn't affect him much, seeing as he is languishing in a prison cell for the foreseeable future and is only known by his inmate number - 45343.[/FONT]

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/09/paul-manafort-s-daughter-changes-her-name

the perfect illustration of just how toxic trumpo is...
This? This is better an illustration of how toxic the media is. For a period of time, everything you heard was about Manafort, Manafort, Manafort, or Trump's reaction to what was happening to Manafort, Manafort on a list of Mueller's targets...

She wants to distance herself from that circus. She'd probably be doing the same thing if Daddy had been working for anyone else.

Now, for toxicity, I'd say the right wing, red necked, five-pound-belt-buckle, flag waving voters in the Rust Belt, who have had to convince themselves that Russia's a better ally than the FBI....

Good for her. We should respond to this story by giving her the privacy and distance from her father and the whole situation that she wants by never mentioning her again ... unless some evil organization wants to steal a nuke or build a laser on the moon or something, in which case we should call her up and have her deal with that shit.

This? This is better an illustration of how toxic the media is. For a period of time, everything you heard was about Manafort, Manafort, Manafort, or Trump's reaction to what was happening to Manafort, Manafort on a list of Mueller's targets...

She wants to distance herself from that circus. She'd probably be doing the same thing if Daddy had been working for anyone else.

Now, for toxicity, I'd say the right wing, red necked, five-pound-belt-buckle, flag waving voters in the Rust Belt, who have had to convince themselves that Russia's a better ally than the FBI....

Nah...the press is doing what it should in exposing these filthy criminals. Ans Manafort was a serious enabler of those redneck russian sympathizers.

Is she the daughter that said the money her dad makes is "blood money"?

Back
Top Bottom