• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Performance reviewed

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
So, i have the three boys.
All their life, i was telling them things they needed to do, to not do, to avoid.
There's this really special feeling you get when your kid gets his first job, and his first performance review, or evaluation, or whatever they call it, and he comes home and say the boss told him the same things you've been saying for 16 years.

In the Navy, we got our Evals every year. Usually helped to write thdm, but in the end there was someone else's signature, stating whether you were Joe Sailor of Joe Bagodonuts. Regular feedback on your effectiveness, contributions, usefulness at the current level, prospects to be advanced a level.

Is this election Trump's very first performance evaluation by an employer? No wonder he's taking it poorly.

Nah, the only person Trump ever felt like he worked for was his father. When his father died a blackhole became Trump's heart which consumes everything and everyone in his path.

Wait, is dark humor allowed?
One topic of my morning status meeting at work devolved into several people's claims to have had sex with a coworker's mom.
On being reminded of her death, i complimented the fine, fine curves of her tight little urn.

I am the wrong person to answer this question.

So, Gospel reminded me of this thread.

If the election is a performance review of Trump's Presidency, would impeachment be a PR of his ability to stage a coup?
"Needs clearer goal statements, better sharing of milestones."
"Poor utilization of manpower."
"No backup plan, no allowances for possibility of failure."

So, Gospel reminded me of this thread.

If the election is a performance review of Trump's Presidency, would impeachment be a PR of his ability to stage a coup?
"Needs clearer goal statements, better sharing of milestones."
"Poor utilization of manpower."
"No backup plan, no allowances for possibility of failure."

"Inability to take ownership of team's outcomes."
"Unable to lead in a proactive manner."
"Willingness to break the code of conduct of the business."
"Poor time management skills"
"Barely competent grasp of scheduling"

"Needs to stop allowing the terms 'President' and 'Voter' to confuse him on who is hiring whose services."

"Way too much time in the break room(s)"

"Seems to only recall details in a way that benefit him"

Back
Top Bottom