• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

President Trump tried to register to vote in Florida using an out-of-state address

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
President Trump tried to register to vote in Florida using an out-of-state address - The Washington Post
President Trump originally tried to register to vote in Florida while claiming his “legal residence” was in another part of the country — Washington, D.C. — according to Florida elections records.

The September 2019 registration application listed Trump’s legal residence as 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, the location of the White House. That created a potential problem for Trump: Florida law requires voters to be legal residents of the state. A month later, Trump resubmitted his application to use a Florida address and in March he voted by mail in Florida’s Republican primary.

The revisions complicate Trump’s own record as a voter at a time when the president has made unsubstantiated claims of widespread fraud in mail-in balloting.
What a loser. Isn't he capable of researching *anything*?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0100-0199/0104/0104.html

104.011 False swearing; submission of false voter registration information; prosecution prohibited.—
(1) A person who willfully swears or affirms falsely to any oath or affirmation, or willfully procures another person to swear or affirm falsely to an oath or affirmation, in connection with or arising out of voting or elections commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

On his call with the governors earlier this week, he told them he lives in Manhattan.

“ Now what happened in New York, I have to tell you, I live in Manhattan. What's going on in Manhattan, I have no idea. New York's finest, they gotta be -- they need to do their jobs. ”

Vote fraud! Vote fraud!

Florida, do your job. 5 years in jail.

President Trump tried to register to vote in Florida using an out-of-state address - The Washington Post
President Trump originally tried to register to vote in Florida while claiming his “legal residence” was in another part of the country — Washington, D.C. — according to Florida elections records.

The September 2019 registration application listed Trump’s legal residence as 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, the location of the White House. That created a potential problem for Trump: Florida law requires voters to be legal residents of the state. A month later, Trump resubmitted his application to use a Florida address and in March he voted by mail in Florida’s Republican primary.

The revisions complicate Trump’s own record as a voter at a time when the president has made unsubstantiated claims of widespread fraud in mail-in balloting.
What a loser. Isn't he capable of researching *anything*?

Well, frankly, i would assume he delegated that to someone. Porobably the person on his staff whose job was to make sure his entire family was registered to vote, so they could get that traditional photo op of voting for Daddy, primary and election, both.
Oh...whoops. Then we're back to 'hires the best people.'

I read that his application had several errors, plus technically, he's not a resident of Florida. When his stupid resort was built, there was an agreement that nobody could consider it a permanent residency. It could only be used for two weeks. I don't remember exactly why, but it might have had something to do with taxes. I read about it several weeks ago.

. I don't remember exactly why, but it might have had something to do with taxes.
Or insurance? If it's only full of 14-days' vacation possessions, you don't need to be ready to replace as much.
I can really see Trump trying to cut costs there, too.

Back
Top Bottom