• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Presidential Debate Schedule

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
First Presidential Debate:
Monday, September 26, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
Moderator: Lester Holt, Anchor, NBC Nightly News

Vice Presidential debate:
Tuesday, October 4, Longwood University, Farmville, VA
Moderator: Elaine Quijano, CBSN Anchor and CBS News Correspondent

Second Presidential Debate:
Sunday, October 9, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
Moderator:s Martha Raddatz, ABC’s Chief Global Affairs Correspondent, and Anderson Cooper, Anchor, CNN

Third Presidential Debate:
Wednesday, October 19, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
Chris Wallace, Anchor, Fox News Sunday

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/2016-debate-schedule-comes-focus-clinton-trump

Pie fight of the century.

We already know Trump's M.O. The mystery is Hillary. Will she T off on the giant cheeto when he deserves it or will she try a more subtle approach?

I don't think subtlety will always work. She has to mix it up because she's appealing largely not to her base but to voters who know Trump is an ass but think she's still the enemy. Her job is to make them feel comfortable voting for her despite the cheeto's misbehavior.

We already know Trump's M.O. The mystery is Hillary. Will she T off on the giant cheeto when he deserves it or will she try a more subtle approach?

I don't think subtlety will always work. She has to mix it up because she's appealing largely not to her base but to voters who know Trump is an ass but think she's still the enemy. Her job is to make them feel comfortable voting for her despite the cheeto's misbehavior.

I don't think she necessarily needs them to feel comfortable voting for her, just make them uncomfortable with Trump enough that they don't vote for him in sufficient numbers. For voters that she can't persuade to vote for her, but can be persuaded to vote for Trump, getting them to do anything other than vote for Trump is to her benefit provided they live in swing states.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom