• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Proud Boys' complicity

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
In case there is any doubt, here is Trump's paramilitary organization (Proud Boys) chairman (also head of Latinos for Trump in Florida I think)...his parler feed:
https://parler.com/profile/NobleLead/posts

OMG, you should look at this.

He calls the insurrection and congress hiding "liberty."

To the guy sitting at the Speaker's seat, he writes "Proud of Your Boy."

He condones the whole thing and incites it along the way with "Don’t fucking leave."

And
This is no longer Washington DC...

This is the City of The People of the United States of America!

Come and Take it!

I believe there were also stories of this guy unofficially meeting with Trump recently...like he was there but not recorded as there.

Yeah, the bogus claims of 'antifa' are going to fall really flat as people start sharing all the screenshots of these trumpsuckers saying they are going to storm the capital. It's trivially easy, and it's not like law enforcement hasn't been monitoring Parler and other social media.

Yeah, the bogus claims of 'antifa' are going to fall really flat as people start sharing all the screenshots of these trumpsuckers saying they are going to storm the capital. It's trivially easy, and it's not like law enforcement hasn't been monitoring Parler and other social media.

I have had people on my feed posting memes that claim certain protestors were antifa because their images appeared on anitfa websites and/or social meda. It only took seconds to shoot them down by pointing out that the media in question was outing them as fascists. One of them was Angry Viking, an internet famous fascist who carries a Qanon emblazoned shield. The meme that featured his image was carefully cropped to show that his picture appeared on an antifa site, but did not show enough of the shield to show the Qanon logo, which was clearly visible in the original media.

I have had people on my feed posting memes that claim certain protestors were antifa because their images appeared on anitfa websites and/or social meda. It only took seconds to shoot them down by pointing out that the media in question was outing them as fascists. One of them was Angry Viking, an internet famous fascist who carries a Qanon emblazoned shield. The meme that featured his image was carefully cropped to show that his picture appeared on an antifa site, but did not show enough of the shield to show the Qanon logo, which was clearly visible in the original media.

Yup. Jake Angeli.

I was just arguing with a qanon conspiracy theorist that the shaman guy is a qanon conspiracy theorist. I found a newspaper clipping of him, Nov 8th Louisiana. They responded that they don't trust mainstream media!!!

There's a whole article on this rally and related Trump election stuff.
JakeAngeli.PNG
The Times. Shreveport, Louisiana. 08 Nov 2020. Page B7.

Also, online here:
https://www.abc15.com/news/election...la-harris-projected-to-win-2020-election#id24

Reactions: jab
Did you all click the parler link in the op?

It's the proud boy's leader's page with threads.

It's shocking and incriminating, detailing what happened.

Yup. Jake Angeli.

I was just arguing with a qanon conspiracy theorist that the shaman guy is a qanon conspiracy theorist. I found a newspaper clipping of him, Nov 8th Louisiana. They responded that they don't trust mainstream media!!!

View attachment 31183

Also, online here:
https://www.abc15.com/news/election...la-harris-projected-to-win-2020-election#id24

I'm thinking that his attire should maybe become the new GOP look, particularly for the psychos in congress who have been enabling Psycho Donnie over the last four years.

Yup. Jake Angeli.

View attachment 31183

Also, online here:

I'm thinking that his attire should maybe become the new GOP look, particularly for the psychos in congress who have been enabling Psycho Donnie over the last four years.

I thought his outfit was homage to Trump's favorite dance tune.

Fuck me sideways with a rusty railspike, this is delightful:

Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement

Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

Whitey Bulger 2.0

Yes, but the biggest pussy was some overweight ginger who told the crowd, "I'll be there with you!" and then...wasn't there with them.

Fuck me sideways with a rusty railspike, this is delightful:

Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement

Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

Whitey Bulger 2.0

I hope his life insurance is paid up.

Back
Top Bottom