• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Publishing With Internet Infidels / Secular Web!

1Heidegger1!

Basic Beliefs
Theoretical Agnostic / Pragmatic Atheist
Hi, I'm John MacDonald and I am President of Internet Infidels/Secular Web.

Do you have an idea for a secular themed scholarly essay, or a shorter informal general interest article? Publish with us!

For our submission guidelines, SEE HERE!

If you would like to see examples of what your final product could look like, HERE ARE MY 6 Internet Infidels/Secular Web scholarly essays and one general interest Kiosk article. These are not meant to suggest your submissions need to be similar, but just to give an idea of what they "could look like."

If this sounds interesting to you, send in your General Interest Kiosk Article or Scholarly Article today!

Hi, I'm John MacDonald and I am President of Internet Infidels/Secular Web.

Do you have an idea for a secular themed scholarly essay, or a shorter informal general interest article? Publish with us!

For our submission guidelines, SEE HERE!

If you would like to see examples of what your final product could look like, HERE ARE MY 6 Internet Infidels/Secular Web scholarly essays and one general interest Kiosk article. These are not meant to suggest your submissions need to be similar, but just to give an idea of what they "could look like."

If this sounds interesting to you, send in your General Interest Kiosk Article or Scholarly Article today!
I don’t notice any guidelines on length.

Back
Top Bottom