• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Rare ‘cotton candy lobster’ seeks home after rescue by Maine fisherman

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
A lobster fisherman in Maine has caught an incredibly rare, one in a 100m “cotton candy” lobster that he has called Haddie and has now saved from being put in a cooking pot.
da14c60868aa7699cb7d2bd19b570562

In a Facebook post, Get Maine Lobster, a seafood company, said Bill Coppersmith found the rare cotton candy lobster during a recent day of fishing.
d8e1c96e1e37633bb8b7020b7b4934fe

Appealing for interested aquariums to get in touch, the company added: “Currently, Haddie is hanging out in our tank at the wharf. We want to make sure she lives the rest of her life in safety and comfort
9d596ddf835df903a4a30dc0636289d3

Seeking home for lobster who he removed from it's home. Amazing how eating this lobster after boiling it alive is wrong... because the shell color is rare. Truth be told, that lobster was known to be an asshole in the local lobster community.

If I think too much, I tend to get a little skeeved out about eating animals. But for some reason, lobster is on a whole new level for me, so I never got into it. Feels like I'm eating an overgrown cockroach. :sick:

Anything that requires being dunked in melted butter is not good food.

If I think too much, I tend to get a little skeeved out about eating animals. But for some reason, lobster is on a whole new level for me, so I never got into it. Feels like I'm eating an overgrown cockroach. :sick:
There was a Clint Eastwood western movie where he was served lobster. His line was "That was the biggest bug I ever ate."

I grew up in Maryland, eating Blue Crab, cooking Blue Crab and even fishing for them. Crabs - no problem. Lobsters - very hard for me to cook those guys….

Back
Top Bottom