• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Republicans are Clueless About Trump

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker

Trump needs better judgment about with whom he dines? That’s it? Seriously?

The man dined with a Holocaust denying White Supremacist and an Antisemitic nutjob because that’s exactly what he is. The Republicans are fucking clueless, spineless, or both. Constantly doing nothing but make excuses for this shithead. When will they say enough? I just keep thinking what Susan Collins said after his first impeachment; she hoped he’d learned his lesson. I bet she’s still hoping four years later. Clueless. Every damn one of them.

Trump needs better judgment about with whom he dines? That’s it? Seriously?

The man dined with a Holocaust denying White Supremacist and an Antisemitic nutjob because that’s exactly what he is.
I don't know. I think Trump is way too much of a narcissist to be a bigot. He dined with West because the guy is a rich celebrity... who spoke nicely of him.
The Republicans are fucking clueless, spineless, or both. Constantly doing nothing but make excuses for this shithead. When will they say enough? I just keep thinking what Susan Collins said after his first impeachment; she hoped he’d learned his lesson. I bet she’s still hoping four years later. Clueless. Every damn one of them.
They'll say enough when he stops bringing in the money for the GOP.

Back
Top Bottom