• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Russia and US knock Russia-US collusion probe

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
(WHITE HOUSE & KREMLIN) - Kremlin and White House officials on Tuesday called the investigation into possible collusion between Russia's government and President Trump's campaign pointless, comparing the probe to "passing water through a sieve" and other weird, Russian analogies.

In a joint statement to reporters, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders added that there was "hope that Mueller investigation would end one day after pulling fish out of pond." Peskov went on to compare the Mueller investigation to a "gypsy hunt, but not as fun."

Huckabee-Sanders admitted these points sound better in Russian and do not translate well.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/389662-russia-knocks-mueller-investigation-as-pointless

Last edited:
That story fell apart when it had Sanders admitting to a point.

Don, can you provide a link to that story? If you are actually quoting a news report, you are required to post a link because of copyright issues.

ETA: I could not find your original story, but I did find this: Kremlin says Mueller's Russia investigation is pointless

Um, I thought it was an obvious parody, but I guess with this administration you never know. I added a link to the original, "unparody" link to the op now, which is still a parody of reality. ;P

In Trump's defense, he came out swinging on Twitter and that was completely independent of the Kremlin statement.

Don, can you provide a link to that story? If you are actually quoting a news report, you are required to post a link because of copyright issues.

ETA: I could not find your original story, but I did find this: Kremlin says Mueller's Russia investigation is pointless
Um, I thought it was an obvious parody, but I guess with this administration you never know.
There is no "obvious parody" with this Administration. This only seemed slightly unexpected. Trump's Tweet for Memorial Day, was good parody though it wasn't actually a parody.

Back
Top Bottom