• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Scrubs Coming Back To TV

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.

Scrubs creator Bill Lawrence confirms plans for the sitcom to return to TV. Airing from 2001 to 2010 across nine seasons, the sitcom follows a group of friends as they progress through their medical internship, learning important life and career lessons as they become fully-fledged and experienced medical professionals. While Scrubs stood out for its slapstick humor and surrealist daydream sequences of the cast's inner thoughts, the series also had a heart and sincerity that tackled medical struggles respectfully.

Over 14 years after viewers checked out of the second Sacred Heart hospital, Lawrence opens up to LadBible about a Scrubs reboot. Despite the passage of time since the series ended, Lawrence is incredibly eager to return for a revived series, revealing not only would he like to begin work within the next six months, but that he would also like to introduce a new cast alongside the legacy cast's stories as they face today's medical challenges. Check out Lawrence's full explanation below:

One of my all time favorite sitcoms. Right up there with Cheers and WKRP. I hope it doesn't turn into a disaster but I fear that is what will happen.

Back
Top Bottom