• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Skepticism and Rationality still Important

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
I am sure most of you agree with me. But perhaps not on some specifics. I think it's important when our President is clearly guilty of obstructing justice that we don't jump the gun and conclude he is guilty of many, many other things or magnify his current crimes. When a report comes out that he could be a Russian agent, we should treat this with skepticism and rationality. We already know he's guilty of obstruction of justice. He isn't necessarily a Russian agent and this is exactly the kind of thing that the Reich-wing will push in an attempt to debunk it and legitimize their cries of Fake News. Likewise, the recent news that President Twitler McCrazyPants ordered Michael Cohen to lie to Congress. It's possible. But have patience. Be skeptical. Use Reason. Wait for facts of non-anonymous sources to come out. This again could be a ploy by the Trump administration to leak false information. Let reliable information accumulate from multiple reliable, known sources. It is trendy to listen to buzz and Trump is certainly taking advantage of the cultural shift to instant gratification and confirmation bias but remain steadfast.

...my two cents...

Well he and Obama are Russian agents. Obama and Trump on the same pages of newspapers from years ago. These cannot be coincidences!

DxUU4aoWkAULvGK.jpg:large

DxUXnB8WkAATIca.jpg:large

DxUbSRvXQAA3G33.jpg

DxUciBcW0AEW2Gi.jpg

DxUfRi-WkAEGP7X.jpg

And here I thought all the Russia Truthers on this board were just nuts. I was so wrong!

DxPX66KXcAAxYYZ.jpg
DxPX66JWwAAtFBz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom