• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Steve Bannon's World View

I don't think enough has been said about his exponentially creepy look -- the extreme part in the hair, the dark-ringed eyes...this is the guy who comes after Bond in the cold opening and gets bumped off as the credits roll. He also looks like he could be ringleader for a new cell of the Baader-Meinhof gang. Just to picture him walking where Thomas Jefferson walked....it tells you all about the shoreline where our republic has washed up.

He reminds me of Rotwang from Metropolis.

A silent film reference on TF dot org!!!! Two of my obsessions, brought together, like a Reese's peanut butter cup. Yes, the Rotwang hair part is Bannonesque. I think Bannon has a future not only in Bond films but in fashion ads for leather goods for the aging gay male demographic. He's got the sinister/cool thing on lockdown. Now if only Trump could lose the baseball cap, put on a shiny leather biker jacket, and part his hair like Steve -- as long as it didn't reveal the chrome input jack from Minsk Elektroniks. It's all about style.

Also, his manipulating an out-of touch rich political leader, his crass disregard of the working class, whom he incites to hatred to serve his own private revenge. Maybe I'll make a meme.

"In 24 Hours, Donald Trump, no-one, NO ONE will be able to tell the Alt-Right from a Republican!"

Back
Top Bottom