• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

supreme court rules. OK Let's pay off the debts and get the votes out

fromderinside

Mazzie Daius
Local group: Solar system: Earth: NA: US: contiguo
Basic Beliefs
optimist
Supreme Court Allows Restrictions on Voting by Ex-Felons https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/16/...ns-voting-florida.html?searchResultPosition=1

The Supreme Court allowed Florida on Thursday to bar people with felony convictions from voting unless they have paid court fines and fees.

The state is stuck with the judgement.

Fine start a help me fund to pay the bills. Have raft of lawyers on hand ensure certification and pay process runs smoothly.

It's clear that if the bills are paid the new potential voters gain access to voting booth.

done deal!!

Supreme Court Allows Restrictions on Voting by Ex-Felons https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/16/...ns-voting-florida.html?searchResultPosition=1

The Supreme Court allowed Florida on Thursday to bar people with felony convictions from voting unless they have paid court fines and fees.

The state is stuck with the judgement.

Fine start a help me fund to pay the bills. Have raft of lawyers on hand ensure certification and pay process runs smoothly.

It's clear that if the bills are paid the new potential voters gain access to voting booth.

done deal!!
That is viable spin.

Some rich fucker should pay off all the debts for them, so they can vote. George Soros, where are you? :D Most of these debts are tiny, but when you don't have a job or are making very low wages, 100 dollars might as well be a million.

Should any such activity take place I suggest that Republican operatives will find ways to slow walk such payments to the point where no one will gain the right to vote in the coming election unless legal challenges are mounted in every 'walk' instance.

Computer's down. Sue Microsoft.

Should any such activity take place I suggest that Republican operatives will find ways to slow walk such payments to the point where no one will gain the right to vote in the coming election unless legal challenges are mounted in every 'walk' instance.

Or Russianpublican hackers will mysteriously delete the database containing all the repayments...

Don't forget your *Felons Fees & Fine State Certificate of Repayment appropriately stamped and certified, available Moopdays from 12:00 to 1:00 (closed for lunch).

*Copies are considered counterfeit and are a felony punishable by fines of up to $5,000 dollars and/or imprisonment of up to 7 years.

Don't forget your *Felons Fees & Fine State Certificate of Repayment appropriately stamped and certified, available Moopdays from 12:00 to 1:00 (closed for lunch).

*Copies are considered counterfeit and are a felony punishable by fines of up to $5,000 dollars and/or imprisonment of up to 7 years.

*Copies are considered counterfeit and are a felony punishable by fines of up to $5,000 dollars and/or imprisonment of up to 7 years

Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom