• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Suspended St. Louis Police Officer: "I'm Into Diversity, I Kill Everybody"

ksen

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinist
http://www.thewire.com/national/201...ersity-i-kill-everybody/379026/#disqus_thread

A St. Louis County police officer, who was seen pushing a CNN anchor during protests in Ferguson, Mo., this week, was suspended from duty after a controversial video surfaced, in which he fashions himself as a merciless killer.

“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but I’m also a killer,” said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. “I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, “I’m into diversity — I kill everybody. I don’t care."

I am so glad I left American organized religion.

http://www.thewire.com/national/201...ersity-i-kill-everybody/379026/#disqus_thread

A St. Louis County police officer, who was seen pushing a CNN anchor during protests in Ferguson, Mo., this week, was suspended from duty after a controversial video surfaced, in which he fashions himself as a merciless killer.

“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but I’m also a killer,” said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. “I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, “I’m into diversity — I kill everybody. I don’t care."

I am so glad I left American organized religion.

I heard about this fool on PV this morning.

And still people wonder why some don't trust the police

You are right about the fool. He would be better in a looney bin, at least for the public's sake.

Just how many people could he have actually killed? It most likely wasn't a lot unless he served in Vietnam.

Considering what other out of control cops have done yet simply got slaps on the wrists like the pepper spray happy cop during OWS this guy apparently wants to be fired.

Channeling Gunnery Sergeant Hartman?
"There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless."

Found this in a quick google search for the topic:

The police department in Glendale, another St Louis suburb, said on Friday it had suspended one of its officers who had expressed contempt for the Ferguson protesters on his Facebook account.

“I’m sick of these protesters. You are a burden on society and a blight on the community,” wrote Michael Pappert, in one of at least five posts that have gone up since Sunday.

“These protesters should have been put down like a rabid dog the first night,” he added.

In a reference to the Boston Marathon bombing, he also wrote: “Where is a Muslim with a backpack when you need them.”

The Glendale Police Department, in a statement, said it suspended Officer Pappert upon learning about the posts on Friday. It also cancelled a neighbourhood block party for fear it might be disrupted by protesters.

“The matter is being taken very seriously and a thorough internal investigation will be conducted to determine why the posts were made,” it said.

It stressed that Officer Pappert’s posts were “absolutely” not shared by the Glendale police or city government. The suburb of 6000 is 97 per cent white.

Press photographers recognised Officer Pappert as one of hundreds of St Louis area police officers called into Ferguson as crowd-control reinforcements.

One photographer remembered seeing him threatening journalists with a night stick. “He was ready to swing at us,” he recalled.

http://www.news.com.au/world/missou...i-kill-everybody/story-fndir2ev-1227034529974
If those assholes doesn't represent the cops, how come there are so many of them?

Back
Top Bottom