• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Kim Davis Jail Diary

ideologyhunter

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
Thursday, Sept. the 3rd 7 P.m.
Well, this will be in the history books some day. Was locked in this p.m. & allowed to keep Bible. Must keep Hannity & O'Reilly phone # in head & people from CBN said as how they would be calling too.
Cellmates looked at me as though I were a Hollywood movie star but I think we will get along. One is Bambi and the other Janey (do not know last names.) They made much over my Bible reading and I do not think they are saved but they do know some scripture. Bambi allowed as she liked Acts and Janey said she's been deep in Ruth and Esther. We had "chow" and I could cook better if I can say that without pride.
Back at cell one of the guards said I had congrat. messages from husb. 1 and 3 (#2 is unsaved and I do not think as I will hear from him.) Janey said the girls pass the time with sewing which will please me (her way of saying it was we would make scissors. She aint from this county I think.) Bambi said there is no gym but we could exercise on the Johnson bar so maybe I will actually lose a few ### in here after all. To bed with scrip. (my 25th time through God's book) from Joshua, the sixth chap.: "The wall fell down flat, sot that people went up into the city. And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword."
This scripture says to me that I too will prevail against the liberal media and the unsaved and the unclean. Now to bed and as Janey said, Time to turn in and later we'll go bumper to bumper (with my campaign for the Lord.)

1 a.m. Oh, my.

I was kind of surprised she didn't whip out Zsa Zsa Gabor's defense, 'don't lock me up in jail where the lesbians can get me.'

Back
Top Bottom