• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Trump administration says immigrant minors can self-deport if they want an abortion

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
Yeah...because a pregnant minor can afford to self-deport to a foreign country for an abortion. Another piece of vile inhumanity by trumpo....

On Wednesday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) appeared in court to argue that the government has the right to stop detained undocumented teens from getting an abortion.

In March, a federal court temporarily blocked the Trump administration from interfering with any detained immigrant’s right to get an abortion. Since then, 12 young, immigrant women in federal custody have received information or access to abortion services.

Now, the DOJ is asking a higher court to void this district court’s decision, arguing the administration is not violating Supreme Court abortion precedent because immigrants have, for example, the option to self-deport should they want an abortion.

The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals will soon decide to either side with the DOJ or the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), who’s defending these detained minors in court and arguing that the administration is violating the legal right to abortion afforded by Roe v. Wade.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-trump...deport-if-they-want-an-abortion-3d6561aa555f/

Well, as far as I'm concerned His Flatulence can self-deport if he doesn't want a democracy.

Well, as far as I'm concerned His Flatulence can self-deport if he doesn't want a democracy.

Sadly the orange scumbag was born here....plus no country would accept him as a deportee. Well...maybe North Korea, but even then I'm not so sure.

Being born here doesn't mean you can't leave. I do agree with you about nobody wanting him, though.

Back
Top Bottom