• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Trump Prophecy Movie

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
Amazing. And I don't throw that word around.

Someone needs to get ahold of that trailer and then splice in Trump's greatest hits: Grab 'Em By The Pussy, Ridiculing Disabled Reporter, etc. Then to top it all off, the following excerpt, with lots of echo for extra gravitas, needs to be added:

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Surely, these are the words of divine inspiration.

Someone needs to get ahold of that trailer and then splice in Trump's greatest hits: Grab 'Em By The Pussy, Ridiculing Disabled Reporter, etc. Then to top it all off, the following excerpt, with lots of echo for extra gravitas, needs to be added:

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Yeah!

What’s really scary is all these comments on the movie on the website. People allegedly spontaneously praying at the movie, etc. I want to go see it and yell, “Fuck Trump, and Fuck you for voting for him!” And fuck religion too. But I still want to keep my balls.

SLD

*snip

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAPwfrtAFY[/youtube]

Fast forward to 3:20 in the clip.

A Trump Prophesy of my Own

One of the things I noticed about popular support of President Trump is a sizeable number of supporters who almost see him as a messiah figure. The Trump supporters I have either spoken to or had read their web postings or newspaper articles, display such intense devotion to Trump, as to be a little scary. They range from professionals (an orthopedic surgeon) to middle class working people (mill jobs) and, well, poor whites who are less than fully employed tradesmen with wives who are homemakers on welfare and who buy a half case of Bush beer every day after work.

Now I can understand the kind of frustration in the "business as usual" model which might explain this desire for a savior figure. The 8 years under Pres. Obama were 8 years of obstructionism, and many of his political-right opponents were openly racist towards him.

I remember seeing a TV news snip of Obama, after one of his early meetings with legislators to see if they could find common ground, in which he commented that "Some of them just didn't want to see this face." At the moment he said "this face" he was directing the fingers on one hand towards his face, moving in a circular motion, and emphasizing his pronunciation of "this." What I concluded from this was he was implying that it was because his face was black. This is arguably one of the few overtly political suggestions of his entire presidency. Strangely, no TV or Cable news channels made anything of this.

The base of white male power brokers and their client retainers, who had at first (60's) gone along with liberalization, as in good times we can afford to be generous to lesser classes. Once things had started to go downhill economically (in the 70s), conservatism, which was still in firm control of the reins of government had begun to push back. Part of this was the opinion of many conservatives that they were being "squeezed out" in the 1960s, forced to cede some of their wealth/power against their will. <boo hoo!> In the 60's they profited by the increase in the wealth of the working class, but now they wanted nothing of it. "We must take back what we have lost!"

So, my prophesy:

Trump declares a state of emergency and imposing Martial Law, making him effectively a dictator. He will favor "good ol' boy" type smoke filled backroom deals involving bribes and kickbacks. Ahh. welcome back the good ol's days (of the 50's)!! He will base it on a conspiracy theory that Democrats were engaged in treasonous assault on the natural (white male) order, although he won't word it that way, with the help of "immigrants" with bad intent.

He may even start to throw some or all political opponents in jail, sending congress home indefinitely, etc.
He will assume that the Military will support his decision, and calls up the state national guards to police the population. He will, however, allow the Supreme court to rule on the constitutionality of his decrees, since he was successful in stacking the court to favor his policies.

Yet, after a few months, or maybe a year or even two, it will become apparent to the general population that he is attempting to set himself up as a sort of hereditary king. Mass protests will grow larger by the day. The President will then order federal law enforcement to arrest and round dissident leaders.

He may declare war, without consent of Congress, to attack Iran or another imagined national foe to divert attention from his state of emergency. While he might alternately go after N. Korea, or hell, it even could be Mexico, or Canada!
Mexico and Canada will not pose a nuclear threat to us. If he attacks N. Korea, they would retaliate with their nuclear ICBM(s) and devastate S. Korea and possibly Hawaii or the West Coast of the USA. We will have to retaliate with tactical nuclear weapons on the North, although there is not much to devastate in N. Korea, and occupy it wearing space suits.

So, expect Iran to be the target. If lucky, his Russian patron, Putin, might give him free reign in Iran if he doesn't try to directly interfere with Syria. The whole campaign will be tied up with support for Israel, and then all Muslim countries will rise in alarm, maybe mobilize for war.

The Supreme Court will have to deliberate and may, or may not, confirm the constitutionality of the situation. If the decision goes against the President, he will just ignore the decision, and continue to rule by decree. If confirmed as constitutional, the state of National Emergency will continue indefinitely, with no clear signs that it will ever end. We will be living in a police state.

National Guard units will eventually be authorized to use lethal force to disperse the massed protesters. There may be cases where a couple protesters may be killed, their bodies laying in the streets for three days.

But ultimately some NG units will begin to stand down rather than do what they were ordered. This may spread to generals, admirals and other commanders, to the point where a constitutional crisis occurs. In time though, the military leaders might well get fed up with this situation and step in to relieve the President from office. At this point, we will effectively find ourselves living in a 3rd world nation. Fun!

Wouldn't it be eve funnier if Pres. Trump, the messiah, actually turned out to be the Antichrist from the NT book of Revelation? :devil:

DCH*

*All opinions expressed in this message are those of the author, developed with humor as the objective. If you agree with these expressions of humor, they are good and deserving of laughter. If you don't, they are bad and ironic, and we should cry.

Having posted that, have you packed your bags and acquired fake ID? Actually, just call yourself Manuel Padilla and stand anywhere between Brownsville and Matamoros. You'll be gone before you know it.

Back
Top Bottom