• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Trumps snub the Bidens on their way out

I do get what you're saying but as a woman, it is not flattering to have any reference to your sex, your gender or your body parts or functions as an insult, even when it a vulgar term obviously being applied towards a male person. Just like it's really a bit ugly to hear that someone 'throws like a girl' as an insult.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from using whatever terms you'd like to use. I'm just saying that it's a bit offensive in a minor way.

And yet, i was taught to use the word by a woman who was jealous at how much was expressed by masculine parts. A dick, a prick, having [enough] balls, having a hard-on for spelling issues, and so on...

yes there are self-hating women, at least one of whom you met-- also perhaps Melania Trump, whom you said should be in prison for the crimes he (her husband) has committed..

yes there are self-hating women, at least one of whom you met--
Actually, i think she hated men and saw dick-centered swearing as a sort of 'safe space' for men, and wanted more female-based wordage in use.
also perhaps Melania Trump, whom you said should be in prison for the crimes he (her husband) has committed..
I don't think that was me...?

Pretty certain it was nobody who advocated Melanie going to prison for what her cunt of a husband has done.

On a side note, before the lockdown (around 1492 I think), I was at a BBQ with some old work friends. We were catching up and one mate who still works for that business points out who his new boss is. Another buddy who is a 46 year old mother of two succinctly describes Old Mate's boss by saying, "That fucking bitch is a cunt and a half". First time I've heard of the suffix being used in such a manner and I've gotta admit, I was impressed. I'm definitely saving it for special a occasion.

Pretty certain it was nobody who advocated Melanie going to prison for what her cunt of a husband has done.

On a side note, before the lockdown (around 1492 I think), I was at a BBQ with some old work friends. We were catching up and one mate who still works for that business points out who his new boss is. Another buddy who is a 46 year old mother of two succinctly describes Old Mate's boss by saying, "That fucking bitch is a cunt and a half". First time I've heard of the suffix being used in such a manner and I've gotta admit, I was impressed. I'm definitely saving it for special a occasion.

Than the person who wrote the sentence should write clearly.

You're right. I apologize that you were the only person who misconstrued what I wrote. I also apologize that you thought it was Keith who wrote what I posted. Apparently your comprehension difficulties are everyone else's responsibility.

Also, I think you'll find it should be "Then the person" and not "Than the person".

The sentence clearly says “he”. RIF.

Back
Top Bottom