• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The truth about climate change

Seems to me this is more a political piece than it is a climate information cautionary. The US has a 70 year with old three year old's mind as president. Get it to explain why is says things is the way to go. Saying no and correcting it are not the answers. There is no threat to the information unless one lets it be contaminated by small child fantasies.

Seems to me this is more a political piece than it is a climate information cautionary. The US has a 70 year with old three year old's mind as president. Get it to explain why is says things is the way to go. Saying no and correcting it are not the answers. There is no threat to the information unless one lets it be contaminated by small child fantasies.
What in the fuck are you talking about?:confused:

What in the fuck are you talking about?:confused:

See bolded text relates to the article as well as any. Deniers are three year olds in my analogy.

The point is to not correct them on their fictional facts, rather it is to ask them to explain their fictional facts, relate them to what they said, like a good parent does with a three year old. Hair on fire is not the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom