• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump accused of rape in federal lawsuit

none

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
atheist/ignostic
https://www.rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/
lawsuit filed in federal court in New York has accused presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl more than two decades ago. A suit with similar allegations filed by the same plaintiff was dismissed in California.

The suit filed Monday, first reported by The Real Deal, alleges that the rapes occurred in 1994 at Upper East Side parties hosted by ex-hedge fund manager and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Trump had known Epstein for seven years by that time
Now both your favorite topics in one thread
Nydaily.com reports that he tied up a 13yo then anal and vaginal rape occurred

Same Epstein who was flying Bill Clinton around. Who also had many rape claims/lawsuits against him.

The case is probably bogus. Anybody can file a lawsuit in this country.

Had they reported (the way you expressed it, as a statement of fact) that they'd have libel lawsuit on their hands. What they reported is that the lawsuit claims that.

Last edited:
Same Epstein who was flying Bill Clinton around. Who also had many rape claims/lawsuits against him.

The case is probably bogus. Anybody can file a lawsuit in this country.
What makes you think it is probably bogus?

But Bill Clinton (aka Clinton Classic) was.
One out of three is hardly evidence of "always". In fact, it is more like "sometimes" or "infrequently".
Do you think these allegations are automatically credible just because they were made?
No. I find these allegations incredible because even though I know in general there are men who are not bothered by such actions and who willingly engage in them, I find it hard to believe that a specific man would actually do tie an underage female to a bed and rape her. Even though I believe Drumpf is a despicable person, I certainly hope he was not (or is not) capable of behaving in such a vile manner.

I asked why you thought this was probably bogus, and you gave a response that is inconsistent with reality. Which makes it reasonable to conclude that once again, you automatically assume a woman is lying when she alleges rape.

She also walked that back, as you well know, saying that she would not be putting Bill in any cabinet level position. Bill will not have any official position other than 'First Man' in her administration.

We know Bill has had trouble keeping his dick in his pants, and faced legal trouble as a result, but none of that had anything to do with underage girls. Failure to keep your dick in your pants is one thing, doing it with 13yo girls is quite another.

She also walked that back, as you well know, saying that she would not be putting Bill in any cabinet level position. Bill will not have any official position other than 'First Man' in her administration.
Emphasis on "cabinet level" and "official". Hillary did not have any official position in the Clinton Classic administration and yet she meddled in things like healthcare.

We know Bill has had trouble keeping his dick in his pants, and faced legal trouble as a result, but none of that had anything to do with underage girls. Failure to keep your dick in your pants is one thing, doing it with 13yo girls is quite another.
Regardless, he had several rape claims made against him. If Hillary insists rape accusers must automatically be believed, why not these?

Also, he did attend Epstein parties. Like Trump.

Emphasis on "cabinet level" and "official". Hillary did not have any official position in the Clinton Classic administration and yet she meddled in things like healthcare.

Regardless, he had several rape claims made against him. If Hillary insists rape accusers must automatically be believed, why not these?

Hillary Clinton is not responsible for Bill Clinton's behavior. Bill Clinton is not running for office. Why this juvenile "but other people....." attempt to derail the discussion about Trump's alleged behavior?

Why don't you go ahead and remind me of exactly how far that "meddling" went, or did I just miss the UHC act that got approved while Bill was in office?

She does? Perhaps you can provide a direct quote from Hillary that comes anywhere close to automatically believing all claims of rape.

And I am sure hundreds, if not thousands, of other people did as well. How many of those people have been accused of raping 13 year old girls while in attendance?

To be fair, the only reason that Trump is raping young girls is because he realizes that he has a problem amongst minorities and he's trying to appeal to the Muslim population by showing that he's willing to emulate their prophet.

You can't diss him both when he offends minorities and then again when he tries to make amends for those offenses. I mean, give the guy a break already - it's not like he's a child rapist or some ... oh, wait.

https://www.rt.com/usa/347804-trump-accused-rape-epstein/
lawsuit filed in federal court in New York has accused presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl more than two decades ago. A suit with similar allegations filed by the same plaintiff was dismissed in California.

The suit filed Monday, first reported by The Real Deal, alleges that the rapes occurred in 1994 at Upper East Side parties hosted by ex-hedge fund manager and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Trump had known Epstein for seven years by that time
Now both your favorite topics in one thread

Ehh,

Russian propaganda? RT is a terrible source, for anything

This doesn't surprise me. Republicans are -- basically, preponderantly, by the research -- rapists. I'm sure there's some good people, too.

Back
Top Bottom