• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Administration Completely Cuts Funding to Military’s Stars and Stripes Magazine

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
https://hillreporter.com/trump-administration-completely-cuts-funding-to-militarys-stars-and-stripes-magazine-58366

Donald Trump has always positioned himself as a candidate who supports the military no matter what. With that being said, his recent behavior towards the military has been curious. When dozens of troops suffered concussions during a January bombing of a military base, the President said, “he’d seen much worse.”

In his latest budget, Trump has struck another blow to a segment of the military. His latest plan completely zeros out the funding for Stars and Stripes magazine.

Stars and Stripes has served military members since 1861. But there is apparently no room in Trump’s $705 billion budget for the publication.

Earlier this week, Max Lederer said of the rumored cut, “I have just begun to evaluate the impact to operations. The loss of funding to support the Stripes mission around the world will definitely reduce the ability of the Stripes staff to gather, produce, and deliver the content needed and desired by the military community.”

Could this have something to do with the magazine calling for Bonespurs to apologize for calling combat brain injuries minor?

Damn, i can already hear the comments on this story when it reaches the military press.
They'll point out how liberal and leftist the whole fucking media is, even the Stars&Stripes, what with reporting things like Trump's efforts to cut the military pay raises, and his remarks on McCain, and his dissing a gold star family... without spending equal column inches on the things he diies good, like pardoning hard workimg war criminals...

Bout fucking time someone curbed the yellow commie fag paper...

Also, it's pretty much THE place we went to to see what our pay rates were, and what was in the next budget. I can see where he might want to limit some of that info....

Fuckwit.

Back
Top Bottom