• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump administration ends program intended to combat domestic terrorism

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
Another new low.....

As America grapples with the effects of multiple recent acts of conservative domestic terrorism, whether it be pipe bombs to Donald Trump's most complained-about enemies or a mass murder of Jewish Americans by a white supremacist believer of the Republican-peddled theory that Jewish groups and Jewish Americans are conspiring to increase immigration to this country in a plot against the white race, the Trump White House is responding precisely as one would expect supporters of white nationalist terror to respond: by zeroing out funding on a program intended to combat those acts of terror before they happen.

Oh, and if you don't like how I phrased that last paragraph, "conservative" pundits, bite me. Every word of it is accurate.

The Trump Department of Homeland Security, led by baby prison advocate Kristjen Nielsen, is ending an Obama-era program to provide grants to groups that seek to prevent domestic terrorism by better recognizing and de-radicalizing those that would engage in it.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...program-intended-to-combat-domestic-terrorism

I can hear the excuses from the gopturds already....

Back
Top Bottom