• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump - I need you to sign off on this Plague Waiver

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
I know this is floating in other threads, but the concept is so ridiculous that it needed its own thread.

Trump Rally disclaimer said:
By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Again... Trump's Law. This should be satire. I should have been the one to come up with this idea... in the ever more difficult task of satirizing the Trump Administration. But I didn't. Someone with the Trump Campaign or whomever is contracted to put the rallies together did.

President Trump (last week) said:
So we want the continued blanket lockdown to end for the states. We may have some embers or some ashes or we may have some flames coming, but we’ll put them out. We’ll stomp them out. We understand this now. We’ll stomp them out and we’ll stomp them out very, very powerfully.
link

The building the Tulsa rally is located at was on fire, but it is down to embers and ashes, and you can just stomp them out... but in the off chance you happen to catch on fire and get burned or possibly die... we can't be held liable.

So please, come out to Tulsa to cheer me on, to congratulate me for defeating Covid-19. If you happen to catch Covid-19 and get sick or die, that is on you.

And while people are being asked to sign off on dying because of attending a Trump Rally, the White House is opening things up... lets see how laissez faire that is.
article said:
Officials who have been working from home will also see changes in their work space, the email cautioned, noting there are physical distancing lines in areas where people congregate, "social distancing signage" and even plexiglass in areas of high traffic.
Yeah, the Trump Admin is full of shit.

Huh. And here I thought the virus was all just one big deep state/democratic hoax.

Imagine that.

TBF, I'd really like to see that waiver tested in court.

I'm Trump. I could shoot a man on 5th Avenue, grab his wife's pussy, claim to believe Putin over U.S. intelligence, and infect the BOK Center with coronavirus, and I still wouldn't lose any votes. Except for the dead guy on 5th Avenue and the pussies who couldn't survive a little covid. And those are horrible people.

Back
Top Bottom