• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Proclaims National Day of Prayer

How dumb IS the Christian Right? Don't they know firsthand that prayer doesn't work? If it did, their prayers would have seen Hillary in jail, Obama defeated in 2012, and Q of QAnon on Fox TV with a primetime show.

This I pray

Dear God

Please remove the orange stain that presently occupies the White House and replace him with someone who doesn't have half his brain tied behind his back.

I ask of this in your name, oh Lord

Amen

This I pray

Dear God

Please remove the orange stain that presently occupies the White House and replace him with someone who doesn't have half his brain tied behind his back.

Amen

I suspect this will be proof of no god. Or proof he’s a prick that doesn’t care.

You would think that by now, Christians would have learned that "nothing fails like prayer".

I have jokingly asked Jesus when I've been visiting my neighbor, who isn't an atheist but despises Christianity, to please protect me from his followers and help them vote Trump out of office. So far, it doesn't seem as if Jesus is listening to me. That makes me so disappointed because I haven't bothered him since I was a child and said all those, "now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep....if I should die before I wake....I pray the Lord my soul to take." I never gave it much thought when I was a child, but that does seem like an awful thing to make a child say every night, doesn't it? But, I digress.

The churches in my neighborhood are all closed today, which is a nice surprise. No church traffic on my street. How wonderful!

How dumb IS the Christian Right? Don't they know firsthand that prayer doesn't work? If it did, their prayers would have seen Hillary in jail, Obama defeated in 2012, and Q of QAnon on Fox TV with a primetime show.

Just because they didn't get enough people to do it before doesn't mean it doesn't work, just that they didn't try hard enough.

This I pray

Dear God

Amen

I suspect this will be proof of no god. Or proof he’s a prick that doesn’t care.

14E47136-BC08-451D-B4A2-0F6B697C086C.jpeg

Just because they didn't get enough people to do it before doesn't mean it doesn't work, just that they didn't try hard enough.

No, the Babble promises anything a Xian asks for will be granted. Number of petitioners, or intensity of prayer are not listed as qualifiers.

Rather, they must be A True Bleever, and the request must meet God's approval. So if Hillary isn't in custody, either No True Christain has asked, or God has some silly idea about due process or rule of law, or an actual crime...

Back
Top Bottom