• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump related Levity

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Well, can't put this under a Day Without Stupid, because it wasn't Trump's doing. This was more a Day with a little Levity.

tls7nlhwkikgawr33rgz.jpg

Trump appeared at a conservative Turning Point USA Summit for students. Apparently, not all the students were on board with it. While the photo appears to be doctored... it was the seal itself that was doctored and presented, though off center. A sort of hidden in plain sight sort of thing.
article said:
The image almost resembles the official seal of the president, but a closer examination reveals alterations that seem to poke fun at the president’s golfing penchant and accusations that he has ties to Russia. Neither the White House nor Turning Point knows how it got there or who created it.

That was pretty funny. It seems like it took a while for anyone to really notice, which is incredibly apt.
It took a long time for anyone to MENTION it, but I'm not sure how long it took people to notice.
Other pictures of the event show a hell of a lot of phones held up to take pics of The Donald next to the offset seal...

What is that herb that the eagle is clasping in place of the traditional olive branch?

It was covered by Maddow last night. Russian two-headed imperial eagle, clutching golf clubs and a wad of cash. Trump is such a rube.

It was covered by Maddow last night. Russian two-headed imperial eagle, clutching golf clubs and a wad of cash. Trump is such a rube.
That Trump didn't notice isn't surprising. He is closer to the screens and it'll be harder to see detail. Granted, I would have been interested if an Obama or HW Bush would have noticed.

That Trump didn't notice isn't surprising. He is closer to the screens and it'll be harder to see detail. Granted, I would have been interested if an Obama or HW Bush would have noticed.

With any other president it would have been noticed. Like that toilet paper stuck to the heel of his shoe. Another emperor-has-no-clothes event. The first person to say anything gets fired.

Back
Top Bottom