• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump - Sex Day Spa connection

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Wow! So anyway, remember when the Patriot's owner was caught in the net over a sex trafficking sting?

Well, apparently, Trump watched the Super Bowl, this last one, at a party he hosted... and one of the guests... the founder of that spa.

article said:
Yang has become a regular at GOP political events, flaunting on her Facebook page photographs showing her posed with Trump himself and other prominent conservative figures, such as Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R). She has also been pictured with Trump’s two adult sons, Don Jr. and Eric Trump, and posed at his Mar-a-Lago resort.
Now of course, this doesn't make Trump connected to a sex trafficker. Just makes for an interesting coincidence.

And I'm certain had Obama been in a photograph with this woman....

Makes sense. If he builds a wall to keep all the sex slaves from Central America out of the country, there's less competition for the kidnappers selling sex slaves from Asia.

If I were her, I'd support him too, simply for financial reasons.

Now of course, this doesn't make Trump connected to a sex trafficker.
It certainly does not. Because it has not been established that this woman is a "sex trafficker". The only charges filed by Florida are garden variety prostitution charges, and there is no rational reason to keep prostitution illegal. Even when the sex workers (and the mamasan) are Chinese.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense. If he builds a wall to keep all the sex slaves from Central America out of the country, there's less competition for the kidnappers selling sex slaves from Asia.
There is no evidence these women have been "sex slaves" or that they've been kidnapped.

Back
Top Bottom