• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Solves Notre Dame Fire

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
https://deadline.com/2019/04/stephe...-dame-cathedral-fire-advice-video-1202597233/

Trump said:
So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!

France said:
Hundreds of firemen of the Paris Fire Brigade are doing everything they can to bring the terrible #NotreDame fire under control. All means are being used, except for water bombing aircraft which, if used, could lead to the collapse of the entire structure of the cathedral.

I am not embarrassed at all by him because people of the world know most of us didn't vote for him.

When you lack knowledge and have an abundance of ego, the first thought that jumps into your head appears to you to be the smartest idea no one ever thought of. This is where the expression, "children should be seen and not heard" is used the most.

This is possibly the best demonstration of the Dunning Kruger effect I have ever experienced. It is now eminently obvious that Trumpo isn't even smart enough to know how stupid he is.

This is possibly the best demonstration of the Dunning Kruger effect I have ever experienced. It is now eminently obvious that Trumpo isn't even smart enough to know how stupid he is.

Trump lives atop Mount Stupid.

karen-Pendergrass-paleo-journey.png

I think this is an even better example of President Twitler McCrazyPants's narcissistic personality disorder than dunning kruger.

Think about his motivation. He wants the whole world to hear him. To be on record so that if they don't do what he says, he can say "look, I told them. I was right." If he really wanted to help and thought he could give advice, he would get on the phone with Macron who he can contact in an instant. But his goal was to get out there with what he thought he knew for sure so that if they succeeded OR failed, he could do an I-told-you-so.

Back
Top Bottom