• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Spokesperson - Obama & Hillary Responsible for Khan's Death

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
And in the world of, it just keeps on getting dumber and dumber and dumber...

Pierson, Trump's spokesperson noted:
article said:
“It was under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that changed the rules of engagement that probably cost his life,” said Pierson, apparently referencing the more restrictive rules of engagement adopted by the U.S. military in Afghanistan in 2009. (Khan was killed by a car bomb in Iraq in 2004.)

“So I don’t understand,” Pierson continued, “why it’s so hard to understand why Donald Trump was confused about why he was being held responsible for something he had nothing to do with while Hillary Clinton had everything to do with.”
Video of the entire exchange is included. The "best" part comes at the end.

This is what I don't get... this was fire to start with. And they keep putting their arms in it.

This actually explains quite a bit. Barack Obama is clearly a time traveler.

How else can you explain the obviously faked birth certificate?

To the Trump supporter this is enough.

It is words that if totally believed can now shift Trump's abuse of the parents of a fallen military member to Hillary.

This is enough for the Trump supporter.

And that explains the Trump supporter.

Well, it's about time that Obama gets called out for his time travelling abilities. I'm still pissed at the way he steered the Titanic into that iceberg, but you won't hear the elitist librul media making a peep about that. :mad:

And in the world of, it just keeps on getting dumber and dumber and dumber...

Pierson, Trump's spokesperson noted:
article said:
“It was under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that changed the rules of engagement that probably cost his life,” said Pierson, apparently referencing the more restrictive rules of engagement adopted by the U.S. military in Afghanistan in 2009. (Khan was killed by a car bomb in Iraq in 2004.)

“So I don’t understand,” Pierson continued, “why it’s so hard to understand why Donald Trump was confused about why he was being held responsible for something he had nothing to do with while Hillary Clinton had everything to do with.”
Video of the entire exchange is included. The "best" part comes at the end.

This is what I don't get... this was fire to start with. And they keep putting their arms in it.

I... I... I...

I just need so many people to just fall down ...

... and I need mass quantities of alcohol.

It was funny, as I watched Blondie (aka Kayleigh Mcenany resident CNN Trumpster) in a discussion with Don Lemon last night. She was trying to at least partially defend Trump on the whole Khan fiasco over the ‘sacrifice’ sub-topic. She was explaining (something to the affect...) that Trump doesn’t always wait to hear the context of things, so naturally when ‘sacrifice’ was mentioned he thought of himself and spoke of himself.

I was thinking of Trump hanging out with Putin, and Putin says pass the football, and Trump, naturally not really thinking it thru passes him the nuclear brief case...

Besides, Trump is sort of like the Great I Am :D
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/eva...ty-jealous-wrathful-god-of-the-old-testament/

Putting aside Obama's negligence in allowing JFK to ride through Dallas exposed in that convertible limo, the far graver offense was Obama's conspiracy to assassinate the Arch-Duke and start the Great War. Think about it: "The Black Hand."

Can it be more obvious?

Back
Top Bottom