• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Video about new internet (niche) mass delusion: "gang stalking"

This probably happens because they have been online too long. The current is cold and full of ridicule. They're just lost, and they don't understand that all people are persecuted BUT it isn't a coordinated effort unless they make themselves a target and fire the bullet themselves.

Something tells me that is what many want in the first place, because then they at least MATTER to someone. Assholes slipping through the cracks and feeling like a nobody is the reason for these nonexistent gangs materializing and then creating real ones. Some of these people just feel like they don't matter. Which they don't. But I'm going to make fun of them later if I get the chance.

I need to brush up on my hand signals before I visit crack town again. I'm sure dude is still smocking crack on the stoop of that disgusting building. I should definitely mention "dude". When I lived in crack town, there was this poor dude... he always said "stop laughing at me" every time we walked up my steps. Eventually we did laugh because it was funny. That was the first time I met a paranoid person who inadvertently created their own problem. Dude created his own "handlers"? It felt good to be a handler. Life was boring because computers didn't have internet. We got our laughs in wherever we could. Imagine 2,000 dudes surrounding your building, telling you that you're stalking them. If they ganged up back then, we could have built a fence around them and call it a behavioral health facility. Too many people slipping through too many cracks online. Impossible to corral them.

And another somewhat related thing... an associate saw white SUV's following him. They were "the elite drug task force" according to this guy. Fear in his eyes. 50 years in prison kinda fear. Mom will die while I'm in there, kind of fear. Sure enough, once I looked, yes, there were white, tinted SUV's with large antennas EVERYWHERE man. I saw them. There was a paranoia burner set to high and and cooking us alive - due to illegal things being in the vehicle. We had good reason to be mindful of our surroundings. But these vehicles weren't moving in mobile surveillance patterns, so I made sure to point that out. Usually if a Fed is is following you, you WILL notice. This isn't Hollywood. I've been followed plenty and they are some sloppy ass bastards man. But yeah, I noticed them soon as he said watch for them. It did give me the creeps because there were usually felonies stuffed in every crevice of the car. We didn't want to be seen, so I dunno if that relates, but I can understand how these people could play into creating their own tragedy in some ways. And yes I agree that delusion on the internet is so much more complex than a couple gangs fighting. Internet is worse than crack town, and it has cracks within cracks to slip things though.

Back
Top Bottom