• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Vladimir Putin: The Most Powerful Person In The World

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/06/12/vladimir-putin-powerful-person-world/

It must be wonderful being Vladimir Putin and being the most powerful person on earth. And not even have to say so yourself. The US Democratic Party is saying it for Putin along with the entirety of the Western presstitute media and the CIA and FBI also. The Russian media doesn’t have to brag about Putin’s power. Megyn Kelly, the Western presstitutes, and Western leaders are doing it for them: Putin is so powerful that he is able to place in office his choice for the President of the United States.

I mean, Wow! What power! Americans are simply out of the game. Americans, despite a massive intelligence budget and 16 separate intelligence services plus those of its NATO vassals, are no match whatsoever for Vladimir Putin.

I mean, really! What is the CIA for? What is the NSA for? What are the rest of them for? Americans would do better to close down these incompetent, but expensive, “intelligence services” and pay the money to Putin as a bribe not to select our president. Maybe the CIA should get down on its knees and beg Putin to stop electing the President of the United States. I mean, how humuiliating. I can hardly stand it. I thought we are the “world’s sole superpower, the uni-power, the exceptional, indispensable people.” It turns out that we are a nothing people, ruled by the President of Russia.

It is depressing to say, but I find it very hard to disagree with anything said in the article.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/06/12/vladimir-putin-powerful-person-world/

It must be wonderful being Vladimir Putin and being the most powerful person on earth. And not even have to say so yourself. The US Democratic Party is saying it for Putin along with the entirety of the Western presstitute media and the CIA and FBI also. The Russian media doesn’t have to brag about Putin’s power. Megyn Kelly, the Western presstitutes, and Western leaders are doing it for them: Putin is so powerful that he is able to place in office his choice for the President of the United States.

I mean, Wow! What power! Americans are simply out of the game. Americans, despite a massive intelligence budget and 16 separate intelligence services plus those of its NATO vassals, are no match whatsoever for Vladimir Putin.

I mean, really! What is the CIA for? What is the NSA for? What are the rest of them for? Americans would do better to close down these incompetent, but expensive, “intelligence services” and pay the money to Putin as a bribe not to select our president. Maybe the CIA should get down on its knees and beg Putin to stop electing the President of the United States. I mean, how humuiliating. I can hardly stand it. I thought we are the “world’s sole superpower, the uni-power, the exceptional, indispensable people.” It turns out that we are a nothing people, ruled by the President of Russia.

It is depressing to say, but I find it very hard to disagree with anything said in the article.
Of course you do. But then you and some other Russophiles on this board are among the dupes of the strawman argument that "Russia chose the US president." Why is it that only the Russophiles who insist that Russia changed the election and everyone else is saying merely that Russia influenced the election? (Except for self deluded Trumpophiles who insist that Russia had no effect)

I'll tell you why. Because they are trying to set up a false dichotomy between a squeeky clean innocent Russia and a malevolent super powerful Russia that tramples all over the USA and they are hoping that the dupes they are talking to will react emotionally and reject the malevolent Russia option and adopt the innocent Russia one, when the truth lies in the middle.

Russia is a bully on the world stage who is as notorious for its lies as it is for its vodka. They are a major power whose power players and oligarchs actually suffered under US sanctions following the illegal annexation of Crimea. They would be happy to see the US destabilized or embarrassed in any way possible. Supporting Trump in the election serves that goal too, so that's most likely what they did. Plus it doesn't hurt that Trump was sending friendly signals to Russia throughout the election.

I really think that no foreign power, even the Russia, thought that Trump was going to win this election. But of all the foreign powers, Russia is probably one of the happiest about this outcome.

"Presstitutes", no that's not a biased source at all.

Look, we know you supported Trump. It's OK, a lot of people were duped. What's not OK is to pretend that his election has not been the biggest electoral fuck up in the recent history of our country. Russia contributed to that fuck up, and if we let them get away with it by pretending it didn't happen, it is just going to happen again and again. Putin may not be the most powerful man in the world, but he is a very dangerous and powerful man, and it won't help matters to pretend that he isn't.

In short, stop pretending.

Paul Craig Roberts has taken the road down the fruit loop....

Ah, another PCR fantasy run....

I thought that the oligarchs were going to steal the election last fall:
https://talkfreethought.org/showthr...the-oligarchs-are-going-to-steal-the-election

Oh, wait that didn't work, so there was going to be a CIA coup, right?
https://talkfreethought.org/showthr...o-overthrow-the-POTUS-elect&highlight=Roberts

Oh...so sad! That didn't happen either. What a stupid covfefe article. El Cheato has escalated bombing and special opts all over the ME and Afghanistan. Today in fact he gave the keys to the H1 to SecDef Mattis so he can play to his hearts content in Afghanistan with more soldiers. Yet, PCR says the below in this silly article:
This cost shifting has now reached the level of inducing Armaggedon. There is an effort to impeach Trump and put the warmonger VP Pence in the presidency.

Maybe you should find something else to read...

PS US Steel has settled back down to where it started after the Trump date rape drug wore off...

PS US Steel has settled back down to where it started after the Trump date rape drug wore off...

You have mde some good points. But I blame US Steel management more than Trump for their stock price sucking in the 20's right now. They lost 30% in 1 day due to investors being pissed at management for lower than expected earnings. There are invester lawsuits pending and the president of US Steel has stepped down now. So I do not blame Trump for that part of it, they would otherwise still be in the 30's.

Back
Top Bottom