• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

War of the Republicans

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
[FONT=&quot]https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/im-not-going-deny-congressman-190536186.html

Rep. Charlie Dent on Sunday would not deny a report that President Donald Trump told the Pennsylvania Republican that he was "destroying the Republican Party."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In an interview on "Meet The Press," anchor Chuck Todd asked Dent to confirm a New York Times report that the president angrily said he would blame Dent for the failed Republican healthcare legislation — and if tax reform succumbed to a similar fate.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"I'm not going to deny that," Dent replied. "I listened very respectfully to what the president had to say. But my bottom line is this: This discussion has been far too much about artificial timelines, arbitrary deadlines, all to effect the baseline on tax reform. This conversation should be more about the people whose lives are going to be impacted by our decisions on their healthcare."

-----
What fun news! Trump vs the GOP! More fun than a cockfight. Four years of this? Can we survive the scorched earth politics of the GOP with itself?

[/FONT]

Bannon was quoted as telling one of the House members, you have no alternative. You're going to vote for this bill. The reply was, the last time anyone told me I had to do something, it was my daddy. And I disobeyed him. (Paraphrased from MSNBC last night.)
The Great Deal Maker can't make his own party do anything. Love that his approval is now being set at 36%. This is already an historical low for Presidents 10 weeks in, and 33% isn't far off. Just imagine how a one third approval level will sound. I know moderate, non-Progressive types who discuss Trump like he's some disgusting unwashed pervert they witnessed on the street harassing people.

I know moderate, non-Progressive types who discuss Trump like he's some disgusting unwashed pervert they witnessed on the street harassing people.
Hey, just wait a sec here...I do not consider him 'unwashed'.

I know moderate, non-Progressive types who discuss Trump like he's some disgusting unwashed pervert they witnessed on the street harassing people.

Ya, Ivanka gives him a tongue bath every night - getting into every nook and cranny he has. Say what you want about the man, but he is clean.

Ya, Ivanka gives him a tongue bath every night - getting into every nook and cranny he has. Say what you want about the man, but he is clean.

Is laughing and vomiting at the same time a thing?

Anyway, Trump, through his idiotic bumbling may finally destroy the GOP, and this last success of theirs will be like the monster in a horror movie that everyone thinks is dead, but rises up one last time to kill one more person before finally being permanently smitten. On the other hand, the shocking depths of American stupidity have been revealed through Trump and it is indeed deeply rooted.

Back
Top Bottom