• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Watching videos/artwork of killers and would be killers

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
For some reason I am interested in doing this. Trying to figure out the clues in their previous stuff.

This is from the woman who was part of a plan to shoot up a Halifax shopping mall and her channel may be deleted at any time:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2955615/Lindsay-Kantha-Souvannarath-s-disturbing-online-world.html#ixzz3Rw8qhNTH

I know her artwork says a lot more about her, but I am trying to get some clues from how she speaks in the video.

I saw, but can't find now, a comic strip she made where she killed a gay person with a swastika. It got her banned from deviant art, IIRC. It is strange how she looks really feminine, but her voice is not at all.

Interesting. I don't think you will find much relevance in commentary of a video game, but I did a little more looking and found a forum thread where members researched and uncovered a lot of original artwork and writing of this woman, here:

https://kiwifar.ms/threads/failed-h...i-fetishist-lindsay-kantha-souvannarath.7744/

My working theory is that there are some people who find a lot of satisfaction in being a complete outsider, enraging everyone else as much as possible, violating ALL the moral dogmas and taboos (not just some of them), being evil for evil's sake. She identified as a Nazi, but her race is Southeast Asian (maybe half white?). I am fairly certain that the original Nazis accepted the ideology because they believed it was good, but neo-Nazis seem to accept the ideology either because they know it is evil or because it is very commonly seen as the most evil thing to accept. Identifying as a Satanist is less likely to provoke hate than identifying as a Nazi.

She allegedly wrote this poem, which I think is especially revealing:

My Pet Skeleton — Lindsay Souvannarath

My pet skeleton comes with us to Saks and doesn’t care that he can’t buy anything. He wraps himself up in a big fur coat and hat, and when a salesperson starts watching him, he throws it all off and dances. He hides in the clothing racks and when someone tries to look at the clothes, he jumps out and spooks them. I don’t apologize for him, because he’s just being himself. Mom and Dad don’t care, as long as he keeps me quiet.

My pet skeleton comes everywhere with me. We take him with us when we visit Grandma. He likes to find an empty bed and lay in it, facing the door. And all the way from down the hall I can hear the poor nurse shrieking when she finds him.

My skeleton loves fancy restaurants, where he can hide his skull under the lid of a silver serving tray. The waiter carries him right to the unsuspecting diners, and voila! Skeleton surprise! He sneaks into the kitchen and lays in the oven, knocking frantically until a chef opens up the door. There he lies still as a corpse until a crowd gathers. Then he bops the chef on the nose and runs away. Well, what else would he do in a restaurant? He’s a skeleton. He can’t eat the food.

Everyone looks at him funny, even when he’s not playing tricks. But Mom and Dad act like they don’t see him at all. It’s weird. But I guess it’s not every day that you see a skeleton walking about. Sometimes I wonder if he wishes he had skeleton friends to play with. A frolic of skeletons. They’d all run off to a graveyard and dance to xylophone music, because that’s how skeletons frolic. I think. But I’d never know, because my skeleton’s the only one I know, and he doesn’t talk.

Everyone else’s skeletons are locked up in closets. Most people think they should stay there. Maybe you do too. But I wouldn’t say anything bad about skeletons. There’s one inside you.​

Welcome to psychoanalysis. It makes for some really interesting scrutiny, but in the end, it's what they do that speaks tons. In cases like these, art can be taken as prodromic, it's what they do --what they have done, that points to what they'll do next.

Back
Top Bottom