• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Should Be Done with the Flag that Trump Body-Hugged?

ideologyhunter

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
Every time I see the footage -- and the coy, self-regarding expression Donald made while humping the flag -- I get nauseous. But the flag itself -- I suspect the idiots at CPAC already consider it a movement grail. In the national interest, I think Congress should step in. Range of possibilities:
MINIMUM RESPONSE
House resolution that the flag will never be used in a 3-way with Donald & Melanoma
Febreze treatment, delousing, dry cleaning
INTERMEDIATE RESPONSE
Flag to be exhibited at Philadelphia's Mutter Museum of Medical Oddities -- in the same case as the most spontaneous-vomit-inducing items
Flag to fly proudly at Donald & Jeff's immigrant child hutches in Texas, on a rotating basis
EXTREME OPS RESPONSE
Flag to be put on a future Explorer launch and left on Mars
Flag to be donated to the Clinton Foundation
Flag to be used in new Fox News ad bump: 'We're bullshit on America'
Flag to be mounted on wall of cell in federal pen in Lewisburg PA, awaiting a future occupant
Exorcism by junta of defrocked priests, with the goal of having the flag spontaneously combust (defrocked because the ritual will require them to call on the power & ministrations of Satan)

Personally, I lean toward the Clinton Foundation, but I would like to leave all this open to debate.

Back
Top Bottom