• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

White Nationalists Hope to Ride Trump's Coattails to Power

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...but-dont-say-im-a-buddhist-meet-the-alt-right

“About three months ago,” Johnson begins, “I was talking to Richard Spencer about how we need to plan for a Trump victory.” Spencer is another prominent white nationalist – he heads the generic-sounding National Policy Institute. “I said: ‘I want Jared Taylor [of American Renaissance] as UN Ambassador, and Kevin MacDonald [an evolutionary psychologist] as secretary of health and Ann Coulter as homeland security!’ And Spencer said: ‘Oh Johnson, that’s a pipe dream!’ But today, he’d no longer say that, because if Trump wins, all the establishment Republicans, they’re gone… They hate him! So who’s left? If we can lobby, we can put our people in there.”

Around the table five young men, roughly half Johnson’s age (he’s 61), nod and lean in. They all wear suits and ties, address the waiter as “sir” and identify as the “alt right”, the much-discussed nouvelle vague of racism. “Are you guys familiar with the Plum Book?” Johnson asks. “It’s plum because of the colour, but also because of the plum positions – there are 20,000 jobs in that book that are open to a new administration.”
“So we need to identify our top people!” says Eric, one of the men at the table.
“Just anyone with a college degree!” Johnson says.

-----

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Will the alt-right white power nationalists try to fill the vacuum left by the collapse of the GOP elites?
Stay tuned.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...but-dont-say-im-a-buddhist-meet-the-alt-right

“About three months ago,” Johnson begins, “I was talking to Richard Spencer about how we need to plan for a Trump victory.” Spencer is another prominent white nationalist – he heads the generic-sounding National Policy Institute. “I said: ‘I want Jared Taylor [of American Renaissance] as UN Ambassador, and Kevin MacDonald [an evolutionary psychologist] as secretary of health and Ann Coulter as homeland security!’ And Spencer said: ‘Oh Johnson, that’s a pipe dream!’ But today, he’d no longer say that, because if Trump wins, all the establishment Republicans, they’re gone… They hate him! So who’s left? If we can lobby, we can put our people in there.”

Around the table five young men, roughly half Johnson’s age (he’s 61), nod and lean in. They all wear suits and ties, address the waiter as “sir” and identify as the “alt right”, the much-discussed nouvelle vague of racism. “Are you guys familiar with the Plum Book?” Johnson asks. “It’s plum because of the colour, but also because of the plum positions – there are 20,000 jobs in that book that are open to a new administration.”
“So we need to identify our top people!” says Eric, one of the men at the table.
“Just anyone with a college degree!” Johnson says.

-----

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Will the alt-right white power nationalists try to fill the vacuum left by the collapse of the GOP elites?
Stay tuned.

The American Communist party endorsed Hilary Clinton but there is nothing to suggest a Marxist agenda will be a result of a Democrat win at the polls.

Back
Top Bottom