• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

why shoplifting isn't stealing

I agree. It would be immoral for the lion not to eat another animal (as long as it wasn't another lion).
Hey, a lion can eat any animal it wants, as long as the lion did not kill it.

Then there would not be lions. And probably not their prey either since without predators prey would destroy their own environment.

Hey, a lion can eat any animal it wants, as long as the lion did not kill it.

Then there would not be lions. And probably not their prey either since without predators prey would destroy their own environment.
Oh, I like how other living things are velvetly reduced to mere prey greatly needing of sporadic slaughter. Either way, that's just more callow merriment for our sick Mother Nature and evolution to further deal with.

Oh, I like how other living things are velvetly reduced to mere prey greatly needing of sporadic slaughter. Either way, that's just more callow merriment for our sick Mother Nature and evolution to further deal with.

Sorry. We all become prey eventually. Not sporadically but regularly and systematically. With any luck it happens with minimal pain and suffering. Lions tend to be more efficient in that respect than the flu virus. Personally I hope to get eaten by a grizzly bear.

Sorry. We all become prey eventually. Not sporadically but regularly and systematically.
Thanks for this, and I'll try to give it more thought.
Lions tend to be more efficient in that respect than the flu virus.
Lions have a tad bit larger brains than viruses, and they still cruelly murder the young of even their own kind in a pitiless attempt to pass on their so-called legacy, just thoroughly juicy ripe for yet another to dare sink its teeth in such an awesome fruit of the gods.

Back
Top Bottom