• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

WINEP psycopath describes pretexts to start war in Iran like previous wars

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism

go to 4 minutes in.

This is really chilling stuff.

Take a look at the ethnic makeup of this organization as well. Anything strike you?

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/experts

If they were vastly overrepresented with Russians...

Getting back to the video, I need to find out what he is referring to with Lincoln and the US Civil War.

Last edited:
Spare me bullshit conspiracies. First off, this current administration lacks the intelligence or competence to create a justification for war that is so nuanced. Secondly, this administration is so moronic and incompetent that such a nuanced pretext for war would most definitely fly straight over their heads. And what is so sinister about the The Washington Institute for Near East Policy? They're a fringe advocacy group in a town full of such things.

Spare me bullshit conspiracies. First off, this current administration lacks the intelligence or competence to create a justification for war that is so nuanced. Secondly, this administration is so moronic and incompetent that such a nuanced pretext for war would most definitely fly straight over their heads. And what is so sinister about the The Washington Institute for Near East Policy? They're a fringe advocacy group in a town full of such things.

So it's a good thing we have Trump as POTUS?

So it's a good thing we have Trump as POTUS?

It would be more accurate to say I doubt Trump's capacity for the duplicity required to push such an agenda successfully. However, I could also see Trump being bored with Iran and passing it off to Pompeo and Bolton saying, "I don't care anymore, you two sort it out".

Back
Top Bottom