• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

World Series 2014

rousseau

Contributor
Is anybody watching?*

*Trick question, of course no one is watching a series between Kansas City and San Francisco

Cue jokes about an American league calling their championship series a championship of the world.

Game four tonight.

For those who don't follow the MLB, Kansas City broke a playoff drought this season that stretched back to the mid 80's. Not only that, but they came into the playoffs as a wild card team and won 8 straight games to sweep both the division and American league series'. On the other end is San Francisco who's won the championship in 2010 and 2012, making Kansas City an underdog.

Tonight Kansas City tries to make the series 3-1, would be a hell of a story if they won.

Thanks for the updates - I had not been watching, but I like the series, so I'll be interested to follow. :)

San Fran pulled out a big win in game four to even the series. KC started the game with the lead and San Fran pulled back and went ahead. In gave five San Fran started their big gun Bumgarner who shut down KC to make the series 3-2.

And tonight, in game six, KC finds themselves up 9-0 in the fifth.

Tomorrow looks like the one to watch.

Back
Top Bottom