• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

113 Reasons REPUBLICANS Aren't Voting for Trump in 2020

ZiprHead

Substitute Looney
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/QGz3QgsCisY[/YOUTUBE]

About 12 minutes long.

If only someone would have brought these reasons up back in 2016...

Who the fuck is fooling who? Those are precisely the reasons people vote for Fuckface. He's a racist, criminal, wants to end democracy, etc. Give me a mea culpa break!

A lot of people who voted for him in 2016 didn't know any better. I read about women in Pennsylvania who voted for Trump in 2016 and are now very embarrassed about their vote. They only knew of him from reality tv and thought he was a great business man. They had no idea what a crook he is or much he would fuck up the country. They are all voting for Biden this year. One voted third party because she didn't like Hillary. She also regrets that decision and is now actively trying to convince people not to vote for Trump.

Hopefully there are more people like them. Sadly, some voters are very misinformed and base their vote on personality or some other stupid thing. Trump has lost much of his support of white females, although I have no idea how any female could vote for the sick fuck, I'm at least glad to see that some are beginning to see the light. I personally knew of some third party supporters who said they didn't like Clinton so they couldn't vote for her. What the fuck does liking someone have to do with why you vote for them!

It's really sad that there are still so many people who have been fooled by a disgraceful conman. Sadder yet, there are still so many who cling to the Trump cult.

Military officers tend to lean toward the right, and are certainly advocates of obeying their Commander no matter how stupid his orders might be. Given that, it is almost heartbreaking to hear what top Generals think about the direction of the U.S.A. under Trump:

Bob Woodward's book mentions former DNI and SecDef.

Why Admiral Mullen spoke out. Our strategic enemies are cackling with glee.

I would be interested to hear Trump supporters' response to the comments in those Youtubes. None? Didn't think so.

Back
Top Bottom