• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2000 Mules Discontinued By Publisher

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Dinesh D'Sopuza's lie filled 2000 Mules book and film pulled by publisher.

The conservative media company behind the book and film “2,000 Mules,” which alleged a widespread conspiracy by Democrats to steal the 2020 election and was embraced by former President Donald Trump, has issued an apology and said it would halt distribution of the film and remove both the film and book from its platforms.
In a statement posted to their website, Salem Media Group, Inc. apologized specifically to Mark Andrews, a voter from Georgia falsely depicted illegally voting in “2,000 Mules.”

Mark Andrews settled out of court for "a significant sum".

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that this was the result of a settlement of some legal dispute? If it didn't show up in court there could be no public record of the event.

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that this was the result of a settlement of some legal dispute? If it didn't show up in court there could be no public record of the event.

Oh, I don't have a sneaking suspicion at all.

Mark Andrews settled out of court for "a significant sum"

Fox News settled for a "significant sum" with Dominion, but Fox didn't have to issue a public apology, or remove any of their content from circulation. They paid out 3/4 of a billion and went on their way...business intact. Money was enough.

If I had to guess, Mark Andrews had enough to present what we call at my job an "enterprise risk event." Meaning, if he brought it at full steam, he would be able to end their entire operation. Money was not enough.

There was a settlement. The amount has not been disclosed.

Fox News settled for a "significant sum" with Dominion, but Fox didn't have to issue a public apology, or remove any of their content from circulation. They paid out 3/4 of a billion and went on their way...business intact. Money was enough.
Tell that to Tucker Carlson.

Back
Top Bottom