• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020: The Hamburger Election

ideologyhunter

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
As a vegetarian, I am looking warily at next year as the Year of Grilled Meat. It would make perfect sense for the G.O.P. to base its ground game on ground hamburger. Their fundraisers would switch from chicken dinners to grilled 'hamberders' (sorry, I love Donald's spelling quirks.)
If 1992 could be all about the flag and the Pledge of Allegiance, why not base an election on meat? God knows Limbaugh looks like he dives into America's livestock on an hourly basis. I suggest Trump appearances at all the burger chains plus an election night rally at a hog farm lagoon (with the candidate on a floating platform.) No reason to leave any of the four-legged dinner choices out.
You can have my hamberders when you pry them out of my cold, stiff, greasy, swollen fingers.
Make America belch again.
Jesus, I just realized, as a liberal vegetarian, I'm really the enemy of the people now.

I fully expect the US media to devote an inordinate amount of time to things such as this as opposed to any actual issues in the election.

Let me tell you, and the press won't tell you this ladies and gentlemen, but hamberders are good for you. My uncle, who knew about the nuclear, and nobody knew how dangerous the nuclear was back then, you have all these people, and they all said, "No, you can't do that" but we did it. Better than anyone else---more than any administration in history. We did more, and I'll tell you, the Democrats want nuclear, and all they say is "Russia, Russia, Russia," and I told Melania, that I've never talked to any Russians about anything, but I don't want to be watching TV and have it go out if the wind stops blowing.

Therefore, Hamberders.

As a vegetarian, I am looking warily at next year as the Year of Grilled Meat. It would make perfect sense for the G.O.P. to base its ground game on ground hamburger.
You could be right. Hamburger and other delicious grilled meats vs. quinoa and bean salads and AOC's concerns about farting cows.

Back
Top Bottom