• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

55% polled won't consider voting for Trump

fromderinside

Mazzie Daius
Local group: Solar system: Earth: NA: US: contiguo
Basic Beliefs
optimist
I feel a Reagan surge coming for Biden. My suggestion: When Trump tries his dominate the stage tactic in debates against Biden, Biden should go up stage turn and confront Trump with Trump's big arse facing the cameras. That would be a picture better than any Tammany Political Cartoon.

I hear "What's your ass doing in my frame?"

"Rioting is not protesting.
Looting is not protesting,
Setting fires is not protesting.
None of this is protesting.
It's lawlessness, plain and simple." -Joe Biden

Versus The Orange One, telling his rally audience in '16 that in the old days, people who dared to disrupt a speech would be carried out on stretchers...telling his audience that if they confronted a protester and things got violent, he'd pay their legal bills...stating that the NRA people would know how to take care of Hillary...telling the nation that there are good on people on both sides, when one side featured a mass neo-Nazi march, complete with chanting...telling a convention of law enforcement professionals that they didn't have to be that careful about a perp's head when getting him into the squad car...ordering the tear-gassing of nonviolent protesters across from the WH so that he could take a Bible to a photo op...making up a preposterous story about a planeload of thugs dressed in black, coming to your town next...stating that suburban women must be protected from the (hint, hint) invaders who want to move in...stating incoherently that if you elect Biden you'll have chaos in the streets (while running footage of America under Trump, the spreader of division and hatred)... It's damned impossible for me to imagine 4 more years of this. We need to hold on to the lead we have over the Trump forces and help Joe get over the finish line.

Unless Antifa turns it up a few notches, which seems unlikely, Trump is gonna get routed.

If there was going to be a fair election it sure looks like that would be the case. But the election is almost 2 months away and Trump is already overtly asking his morons to commit felonies to keep him in office. In any rational world, simply making that request would be criminal, and would provide grounds for immediate disqualification. But not here, under the infamous DOJ memo that provides congressional Republicans cover for ignoring every crime committed by the head of the Crime Family in power. .

It is NOT going to be a fair election.

Back
Top Bottom